“Hospitality!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Oasis

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in San Salvador
Hotel Oasis
You added Hotel Oasis to your Saves list
Colonia Libertad Avenida Morazan | Pasaje Morelos #111, San Salvador, El Salvador   |
Ranked #1 of 39 San Salvador B&B and Inns
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
“Hospitality!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

Just returned from almost 2 weeks at the Hotel Oasis. It is not a luxury hotel; however, the rooms were very clean. The rates were reasonable (almost cheap), and the entrance is locked at all times so security is not a concern. Each room contains a small safe for your passport or other valuables. The meals were good, and they'll adjust the menu for special dietary requirements. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible. One draw back is that the showers are cold water, but even that felt good at the end of a long, hot day. I would definitely recommend the hotel and would stay there again. The owners and their son speak English, so language is not a problem.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Saint Paul
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2010

Hotel Oasis is owned and operated by a lovely family and staff. I arrived three days ahead of the rest of our group of 13. With my timid and small Spanish capacity, we communicated well. The service was stellar.
The rooms are mostly multiple occupancy, making it perfect for group travel. My room opened onto a second floor patio balcony with table and chairs, and potted plants. It was a sweet spot to observe the neighborhood near the university. I enjoyed using wireless internet connection in my room. I slept well in the quiet neighborhood and used only the ceiling fan to be comfortable.
Hotel Oasis has a "community living room," two seating areas for meals, and a lovely interior garden open to the heavens with room for several people to enjoy conversation and beverages.
I would have preferred meals served "family style" for our group. The meals were tasty, wholesome, and served on times agreed upon to meet our daily travel schedules.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2010

I did not know what to excpect in San Salvador. All buildings were covered in razor wire.
The folks at the Oasis were very personalble and helpful. I'm from rural USA, and I felt safe and at home (well maybe not so much when we left the building, but it was a pretty quiet neighborhood). The beds were not luxury, not even motel 6 quality, but it was a great experience. I did not use the tv, but the rooms did have them. The food was home made by the family - great variety (all 3 meals). Very good San Salvador food. and safe to eat...

• Stayed November 2008, traveled on business

Been to Hotel Oasis? Share your experiences!