All international 5 stars hotels being fully booked during my last stay in San Salvador, I choose this one. And it happened to be very good!
The room confort is not luxurious but more than acceptable. The hotel is very clean and is very well located, in one of the safest area of San Salvador city.
The restaurant is also quite good and the whole staff very serviceable.
But clearly the greatest asset of this hotel is its nice garden. It makes it a very confortable place for long stays.
A minor minus point: they tend to fill standard rooms with 2 or 3 beddings (they also accomodate families). Ask for their removal or you'll be crowded.
Of interest for business trips:
- the hotel has two meeting rooms that they lend guests for the price of the coffee). One can accomodate 10 people, the biggest one much more than that.
- Free WIFI connectivity works ok(for El Salvador) and is reachable everywhere in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Hotel Mediterraneo Plaza we take care of our guests. Inside the hotel, looks modern architectural design of the Mediterranean coasts in the most exclusive area of San Salvador. The style of our facilities will give you a pleasant stay, and we guarantee you will feel at home, thanks to the warmth and friendliness of our staff, combined with a discreet and personal attention. Tours, laundry service, travel assistance, room service, group rates, transportation, and service banquet. Enjoy a warm stay in El Salvador ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Mediterraneo Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Mediterraneo Plaza El Salvador/San Salvador