Centrally located, friendly staff - excellent breakfast (including freshly made local pancakes - papusas with beans and cheese). Many dignitaries also come to the hotel - personal touch as the are received by senior management of the hotel. The rooms are large and comfortable - it is an older hotel but still clean and has its own charm. Internet is available both in the lobby and the room at no charge - this makes you always feel good these days.Gym and pool on premises - good value for money overall - I would stay here again. Not far from artisans and good local restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Presidente San Salvador is the premier lodging and conference facility in San Salvador. Situated in the best residential area, San Benito, yet close to the financial and commercial district, where you can also find the main shopping centers and theaters, such as Multiplaza shopping center and Feria Internacional. Comalapa international airport is just 35 minutes away. The hotel is distinguished by its luxurious facilities, ample gardens, and unbeatable service and warmth of its personnel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Presidente San Salvador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Presidente San Salvador Hotel San Salvador
- Sheraton San Salvador
- San Salvador Sheraton
- Sheraton Presidente San Salvador El Salvador