“Nice Value for the Money” 4 of 5 stars

+503 2264 0074
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 152 Restaurants in San Salvador
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: El lugar que le mostró al mundo cuan grande un steak puede ser.Corte gruesos para garantizar la jugosidad. Cuidadosamente seleccionado. Cocinado a la perfección a 1800 grados. Sazonado simplemente con sal, pimienta negra y un toque de perejil, ya que un steak como este no necesita nada más.Ruth’s Chris Steak House es la cadena más grande de restaurantes especializados en cortes USDA Prime, con 49 años de haber sido fundado y con más de 130 restaurantes a nivel mundial. Abrió sus puertas en El Salvador en 2012, ubicado en el Wold Trade Center, San Salvador.La filosofía de Ruth’s Chris Steak House está basada en ofrecer un servicio con calidez y hospitalidad."Nos esforzamos, porque cada huésped tenga una experiencia inolvidable llena de detalles que hacen que su visita sea excepcional, por ello, contamos conprofesionales que brindan un servicio personalizado y cuidan de cada detalle." Sirven productos siempre frescos, preparados a diario con los más altos estándares de calidad por chefs expertos.Su producto estrella: los cortes de carne, son exclusivos USDA Prime Steaks que poseen el más alto estándar de calidad de producto, y solamente un dos por ciento del total de la carnes a nivel mundial posee esta calidad.Sus famosos USDA Prime steaks son preparados en un horno especial, diseñado exclusivamente para Ruth's Chris, el cual cocina a una temperatura de 1800°F y proporciona la cocción perfecta.Ofrece un menú que cuenta con una variedad de platos de cortes excepcionales, frutos del mar y deliciosos postres junto con una carta de vinos y licores internacionales. Las instalaciones de Ruth’s Chris Steak House reflejan un concepto moderno, con un ambiente exclusivo, un bar único acogedor y cuenta con dos salones privados para eventos sociales y familiares, el lugar ideal para disfrutar un almuerzo de negocios exquisito o una cena familiar con el mejor vino.Ruth's Chris Steak House esta abierto al público de Lunes a Viernes de 12:00 m.d. a 3:00 p.m. y 5:00 p.m. a 11:00 p.m. Sábado de 12:00 m.d. a 11:00 p.m.Domingos de 12:00 m.d a 9:00 p.m.Cuentan con servicio de OpenTable, ofreciendo la facilidad de hacer su reservación en línea.
Denton, Texas
“Nice Value for the Money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I went with a friend from work on opening night and we were both impressed with the food, the atmosphere and the prices. We found the menu to be the same as in the US but the prices much less. Our food was very good and my friend went back the same week on a different night.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

89% Recommend
San Salvador, El Salvador
“OVERATED”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I visited this restaurant with a lot of expectation, some friends and I already eat in this restaurant in the US... the food is different... the waiters were not interest in serve us... one of my friends ordered "RIB EYE" and they were confused with the steak and they served another kind of meat... we called the attention of the waiter but he did not know the type of meat... it was a completely disaster they were really confused... I ordered a 3/4 term of meat and they served perfectly cook... the price is high if we compare with the service or the food... another tip! they do not know anything about wine...

Expensive and poor service!

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Santa Monica, California
“Impressive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I was there about 2 weeks ago with my colleagues and everyone was raving about a new steak house that had open in San Salvador. When I heard it was Ruth's Chris, we made reservations right away. We were blowen away by the interior design, everything was so detailed. I felt like i was in New Orleans! The staff was very welcoming and bilingual, which is rare to see in El Salvador. The manager came to our table to greet us and to make sure everything was perfect. I ordered the 6oz Filet with the Sweet Potato Casserole, they were just as delicious as back home. I definitely recommend this restaurant in El Salvador and worldwide.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Disgusted”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

On my current business trip me and my assistant came across Ruth's Chris I was so exited because a well known steak house from the Untied States was in El Salvador. I wanted to go but we had to wait about 20 minutes to get seated because the employees were having a meeting. When we walked in it looked exactly like the Ruth's Chris steak house in Beverly Hills CA. At first the communication was a little off but I got by. I did not understand why they had an American restaurant in El Salvador with no English menu just English subtitles but the three other restaurants next door all had english menus. The food was mediocre. My fish was not that great. The thing that disgusted me and made me extremely upset was after I ate I went to the ladies room and while I was in there the Manager barged in there and scared me to death. When I came out and ask why this happen they tried say he was going to clean it but I did not see any cleaning stuff on him just him in a suit. They kept making excuses. Why would they need to clean the bathroom when we were the only customers there and they just opened? I will never go back. The other odd and impersonal thing they did was bring the credit card machine to the table like I was at a check out stand.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“just like back in the US”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

i was very surprised when i saw the name!t the atmosphere was very pleasent. no communication issues. and the meat sizzles on your table, very hot!

• 5 of 5 stars Food