“Like home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Novo Apart-Hotel

You added Novo Apart-Hotel to your Saves list
Novo Apart-Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Final 61 Avenida Norte Colonia | Escalon, San Salvador, El Salvador   |
Ranked #22 of 50 Hotels in San Salvador
Miami, Florida, United States
“Like home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

The staff was very helpful and made me feel at home. It is a small hotel but the service is good. I like that inside there is a little kitchen area where you can cook and a refrigerator. Breakfast is excellent; everything home made! It consists of eggs, beans, cheeses, omelets etc.. It's not just like beagles. It is very affordable and located in a safe area which is very important! When I go to San Salvador, that's where I always stay.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Santa Clarita, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I loved it! I stayed there 9 nights and i was really pleased. The staff there were really friendly. it is a very clean place and the food is delicious. I recommend this place 100%
it is unexpensive. I will stay there the next time i go to El Salvador.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Pittsburgh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

A very pleasant hotel. I was impressed with the room and the balcony.

There is a fridge and stove in the room but they're not on or functioning.

For some reason I can't my iphone to make calls on the "moviestar" cell provider but when I can get "claro" I can.

The ranching breakfast buffet is an omelet, cereal bread juice deal. Very nice.

Haven't been in the pool but it looks clean and pretty.

Parking is great. A hidden parking lot

• Stayed November 2012
Healdsburg, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Basically a slightly buffed version of your basic third world hotel. Hard bed, lumpy pillows and noisy. But AC cranked and they have wifi. The staff are very friendly and helpful. It's a good value. They offer a breakfast which unfortunately we weren't able to take full advantage of due to our bus departure time. They did open it up for us and it has everything you would want out of a hotel breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for soft pillows.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Four nights in a suite with a small kitchen was $365.00. The hotel managed airport pick-up for $30. Probably could have gotten it cheaper, but I was entering a new country and did not want to risk of anything going afoul.

Room had up and running Wi-Fi, big flat screen TV, and was quite comfortable. Room also came with free breakfast buffet, which stopped at 10:00. I'm usually not a breakfast guy, but it was a local fare and was very tasty. Hotel had a pool and bar. Bar was open until 11:00, but closed on Sunday. Hotel staff was outstanding!

Taxis or drivers were always available in front of the hotel. Hector, Josue, and Oscar were all stand-up guys, and one or two of them were always around when I needed a ride. If I wanted to use them long term, such as to drive me around to check out different places, which I did on a few occasions, the price was usually $10 per hour. Which was good, considering gas prices started at $4.34 per gallon.

The hotel staff was great!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

I stay here at least twice a year and they are always excellent to me. The breakfast is amazing and it is very close to shopping and many places to eat. The housekeeping staff does excellent work as well. Luis always does his best to take care of our groups! Thanks so much

• Stayed March 2012
La Puente, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011

We really had a nice stay in this hotel. They made it easy for my mom who had problems with stairs and put ramps for her so it will be accessible. They very courteous and treated us with respect and were always very attentive to help me with my mom. The service at the restaurant was excellent and when I requested something for my mom they ready to do it. We were very plesased with our stay and will stay there if we go back.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms close to the stairs, it is too noisy especially on the weeekends.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Been to Novo Apart-Hotel? Share your experiences!