My 19 year old son and I just returned from a 5 day stay, and it was a pleasant stay.
The room was clean and neat. My only problem was that the in-room safe ran out of batteries, and I could not open it. I notified the front desk and the maintenance person, with a representative from hotel security present, opened and repaired the safe. I liked that this was part of the normal procedures when accessing the guest's in-room safe! It was also done quite quickly (people were waiting for me in the lobby..)
The front desk staff was friendly and informative. Although I speak Spanish, I was in the lobby quite a bit to use the wireless internet & overheard the desk staff's conversations with many English only speaking guests and was pleasantly surprised at their level of conversational English.
The gym was well equipped.
I had an opportunity to use the secured parking area as well. It is contained within the Hotel and not outside and exposed.
BTW, there is a McDonald's across the street from the hotel and a Starbuck's nearby...
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Princess San Salvador Hotel
- Hilton Princess San Salvador Hotel San Salvador
- Hilton Hotel San Salvador
- Hilton San Salvador
- San Salvador Hilton
- Hilton Princess San Salvador El Salvador
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Princess San Salvador is a High-rise Hotel situated in the heart of business district with spectacular views to the volcano and the city. Surrounded by the best restaurants in a secure and calm area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Princess San Salvador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.