Traveled here for business this week. After staying in Intercontinental Hotels all around Central and South America, this one really stands out in a bad way. I am an Ambassador Club member which costs $200 year and they refused my entry to the Club Level which is standard for my membership. In addition, the service staff was not helpfull; the General Manager did not present himself when I attempted to escalate the problem. All in all, not a pleasant experience for someone that is flying in and working deals to promote growth in El Salvador. As a result, I plan to quit the entire program due to the Intercontinental inconsistency. Look elsewhere...
BTW, the rooms are not very nice with towels that appear to be 20 years old and no bath robe as is standard at other hotels. Good riddance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de lujo ubicado en el centro de entretenimiento y negocios de la ciudad, frente al Centro Comercial mas grande de Centro America, con facil acceso al aeropuerto. Habitaciones recientemente renovadas con ventanas anti ruidos, internet 50MB, camas especialmente disenadas con sabanas de algodon egipcio y otras comodidades. Disfruta del restaurante Faisca al estilo brasileno, Picasso de cocina mediterranea y el NAU Lounge Sushi bar. Explora los lugares locales como la Villa Maya Joya de Ceren ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Real InterContinental San Salvador at Metrocentro Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotels Real San Salvador Hotel San Salvador
- Intercontinental San Salvador
- San Salvador Intercontinental
- Real InterContinental San Salvador At Metrocentro Mall El Salvador