“Happy I went - Looking forward to the next time” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Esperanto

Esperanto
79 Avenida Sur, Pasaje a #27 | Colonia la Mascota, Zona Rosa, San Salvador 503, El Salvador
+503 2124 7418
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 206 Restaurants in San Salvador
Cuisines: Contemporary, Fusion, Salvadoran, South American, Central American
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: At Esperanto, we specialize in innovative, Salvadoran haute cuisine that highlights local and seasonal products in a fine dining atmosphere. Our space also serves as a rotating art gallery, featuring new collections from El Salvador's vibrant art scene. Hidden behind the guise of "El Salvador only has the rainy & dry seasons" is a vibrant cycle of micro-seasons that delivers brilliant native ingredients year round. The availability of these fruit, vegetables, mushrooms and flowers ranges widely from a few weeks to a just few hours. At Esperanto, we work closely with a wide variety of local farmers and foragers to bring these special, limited availability, products to your table. Our chef works closely with clients to design unique, gourmet menus for special events, private catering, weddings and business events.
San Salvador, El Salvador
“Happy I went - Looking forward to the next time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Esperato has a varied but cohesive menu, superb service that's not overdone and intimate environment that's not uptight. This restaurant has a formal area as well as a more "social" section too - both are inviting and receptive. A perfect addition for San Salvador.

San Pedro Sula, Honduras
“Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Service was superb, the dining area dubs as an art gallery. I had "Steak and Eggs", perfectly cooked meat, the right amount of blue cheese... Simply delicious! I recommend arriving early or making a reservation.

• Visited November 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii
“The food melts in my mouth. Amazing sophicated classy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

A good friend brought me here to unwind from a lot work. Plus we had not seen each other for years I did not expect what I got. The food was soo good the service incapable the atmosphere and patriots we inviting. I have come back twice in 3 days. I tried dishes I eould never eat and wanted more. I highly recomend this place. I am a women of fine dining and in all places I have found one of my top three favorites.

San Salvador, El Salvador
“Best ribeye in El Salvador”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

With out a doubt, Esperanto has the best ribeye in El Salvador. Adicionally, The Bull Tail is spectacular. Numerous other plates are creative, original and great. I highly recomend this restaurant.

San Salvador, El Salvador
“Detailed review of my visit.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Here is a link to my review on Esperanto!

I hope you enjoy the place and I recommend you order their take on the tiramisu.

• Visited June 2012