“Excellent Seafood” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
“Excellent Seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

The Langoustines,were very well prepared,delicious!!! Highly recommended,will most certainly go back!!!!

Visited January 2013

Malmo, Sweden
“Nos encanta!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Since my husband has family close to San Salvador we usually come here at least one time when we're visiting. We have tried a various numbers of seafood and always been very happy! I personally love the ceviches! The atmosphere is very nice and you have great views. Waiters has given us good attention. For me it's a MUST every time we come visiting, nice escape from the city!

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Good oysters, and Shirmp Cocktail!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

I have been going to this place for years, and every time I go back to El Salvador I make time to go there and have some good and fresh cocktails, and they still are good, it is seafood so I like to eat it in a safe place, and this is one.

Visited April 2012
San Salvador, El Salvador
“Exellent Sea Food restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

Casual atmosphere. Exellent raw and cooked sea food. Family oriented restaurant during the day and afternoon. Not recommended for children after dark, since it gets packed with locals in a sort of bar atmosphere.

Mexico City, Mexico
“forget the decoration, enjoy the food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

"Agh, kitsch decoration! what can I expect from the food in this place?, but it's so highly recomended!!"! That was my first impression.A strange restaurant/bar with a terrace,full of local young bussiness people and some foreigners ; where you can enjoy drinks and amazing food. You can eat seafood, meat, pasta, ceviches,pizza, japanese food etc, etc, etc. Everytime I go to San Salvador, I try to go; this time I order an Octopus Guashimi (its like a Sashimi) worth the visit!!!!

• Visited November 2011