“Traditions of Brazil in the centre of Kiev” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #129 of 869 Restaurants in Kiev
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Traditions of Brazil in the centre of Kiev”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Traditions of Brazil in the center of Kiev
To my surprise I found a restaurant with my favorite kitchen. Rodizio in Kiev it is possible!
Large selection of dishes on the salad bar. You can even try the feijoada, the taste of the dish as in Rio. Gaucho chefs serve a lot of types of meat, I do not remember the number, trying to remember, but it was impossible.
To try out all the meat had to drink a lot of wine, even though I started with a caipirinha. I turned the chip "I can not eat," but I wanted to try again and again another piece of delicious meat.
Lamb - a delicacy.
Pineapple on the grill - divine.
Service - great and all speak English.
Administrator ordered a taxi and told where to walk around the city.
Did everything that I felt comfortable and forever loved this restaurant
Well! Grill to Brasil I adore you!
Wait for me to visit again!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Traditions of Brazil in the centre of Kiev”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Traditions of Brazil in the center of Kiev
Lamb - a delicacy.
Pineapple on the grill - divine.
Service - great and all speak English.
Administrator ordered a taxi and told where to walk around the city.
Did everything that I felt comfortable and forever loved this restaurant
Well! Grill to Brasil I adore you!
Wait for me to visit again!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Milan, Italy
“wonderfull dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Invited by my friend Natalia, i spent a wonderfull dinner in this churrascheria "Grill do Brasil", recently open in Kiev.
Warmly welcomed by the manager Elena, we have a table in the terrace. Atmoshere was great as well as food. Picana and grill ananas came very often. Ok the salad bar is not the best compared to to brazialian restaurant in Milan but who cares about it!!?? I never go to chuarrscheria to eat salads or tomatoes or to striclty mantain my diet!! I want to eat there!. And how you can complain them after the bill? Nothing in comparison to the quality and quantity of food they gave you.
So, finally, what to say: wonderfull. They have also a good selection of wines stored in a lovely wine cellar.
Personnel is very nice and waiters speak fluent English so that i can have what i want easy. For instance, as Italian, i want to close the dinner with a dessert so i have my Caramel pudding experience. Lovely. I will be back soon again !!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Pleasant afternoon at GdB”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Was before in a similar Rodizio-style eatery, in Beograd (Moesia Superior), and refreshed all pleasant memories. Good location (top of the hill), on the corner of Lesi Ukrainki blvd and one small quiet street. Modern, minimalistic exterior and interior, well air conditioned, and with nice side terrace. All-you-can-eat concept (and unusual in Kiev, which is very expensive considering overall offered quality and service in most of restaurants), works well - open salads/starters buffet with more than dozen rounds of different freshly prepared meats. And all for approx.19 EUR per guest. Here is somewhat "beverage holds the leverage" tactics applied - but not totally aggressive. For two of us, with 3 bottles of water, two coffees and two desserts (light mousse with maracuja topping and great heavy chocolate mousse), summed-up to 60 EUR. Background music is kinda blue-bossa and also mixed well. Ladies and Gents from staff are professional and service was tidy, timely accurate and with smiles - and they don't harrase you with unnecessary approaches.
There is, unfortunately, too many restaurants in Kiev that should learn a lot from this place.
Nicely balanced ratio price/quality/quantity - well done and keep it up!

Visited May 2013
“A new Brazilian restaurant in Kiev”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The actual name of the venue is "Grill do Brasil", but since it was entered as "Brazil" already here I will continue with my review. This is a newly opened Brazilian restaurant in the central part of Kiev with a very interesting concept for such a place - "all you can eat" for 200 UAH (around 18 EUR) per person, the drinks and desserts are paid separately though - there are several beers on tap, good choice of wines from Chile. There is a big buffet table with different salads and cold and hot starters - you grab a big plate and go there to serve yourself before sitting on a table, waiters are always running around with big skewers with different types of grilled meat, vegetables and even pineapple with cinnamon. They cut the meat right on your table and put it in your plate. I liked and recommend several of the salads, the grilled pork and vegetables, the pineapple with cinnamon and the mandarin mousse. The venue is on two floors, the one below is with a big hall for parties/celebrations, wardrobe and toilets, the one on the ground floor is with separate tables which is used for smaller companies. They play Brazilian music and the only not so good thing about this new restaurant is the fact that it's getting very noisy and if you are on a big table you can't communicate very well since you don't hear each other. You could pay by cash or most common types of debit/credit cards. There is parking on the street nearby the restaurant (paid one) or you can try to park in the nearby smaller street (the restaurant is actually situated on the corner of the boulevard and a smaller street). The place is working till midnight, since it is new and very crowded so you better make a reservation to be sure that there will be seats waiting for you.

• Visited April 2013