Stayed 2 nights at this great hotel. Here comes the list of pros and cons.
+ Location. Though there is nothing outside the hotel, I can consider it to be an advantage. Hotel is located near the highway so you can reach city center in 20-30 minutes. They also offer free shuttle buses to city center and Boryspol airport.
+ Parking. Huge parking for 400+ cars so you don't need to worry about that. It is always a problem for the hotels located in city center, but here you can be sure you will have a parking space
+ Breakfast. One of the best we ever had in Ukraine. Everything fresh and cooked well
+ Room size. Quite big standard rooms with almost everything you might need
+ Staff. Always friendly and helpful
+ Cleanliness. Hotel is new and everything looks very good. Housekeeping is almost perfect too
+ Bathroom amenities. Very good shampoo and bath gel
+ Good bar in the hotel. Prices are moderate, but food quality is exceptional
- No minibar in the room. I don't think it's a major issue, but someone will miss this
- Construction performed outside the hotel (even at night)
Can recommend this hotel for a good stay in Kiev.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Encore Kiev hotel is located in the modern 20-storey building in 15 minutes from the hustle and bustle of the Kiev city centre on the right bank of the Dnepr River. Borispol International Airport is about 35 km and 30 minutes by car. A free shuttle service (according to the schedule) is available to guests from and to Borispol Airport and the city centre.There are 264 hotel bedrooms and 58 long stay apartments at your service in the hotel.The hotel’s Conference Centre covers more than 2,000 sqm with 13 different conference rooms.Ramada Encore Kiev offers you an avant-garde restaurant DK Restaurant, The Windows and The Hub restaurants, also 2 comfortable and relaxing bars.All hotel guests have free access to the services of two fully equipped gyms.The key features of the hotel as bright and fresh colours of walls, the wooden floors, large windows for maximum light and air, the fabulous bathrooms made of glass walls including vanity; and the Hub is the place where you can work, eat, relax, communicate with your colleagues and friends with the cup of coffee or glass of wine – offer a refreshing and vibrant environment to enjoy, entice, entertain and enthrall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ramada Encore Kiev reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.