“Criminal activity at the club” 2 of 5 stars

044 486 03 00
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #252 of 500 things to do in Kiev
“Criminal activity at the club”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I ok'ish time there , until one of the local guys started to try pick a fight with me , because he didn't like the fact that I'm foreign , and the security was little help. So if you are into extreme Ukraine experience go for it.

Visited November 2013

“Good and simple place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Spent a weekend with my friend, had a good experience, very friendly and helpful staff. Really enjoyed the night.

Visited September 2013
4 attraction reviews
“One of the best club visits I had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I really liked this place! A lot of girls, bautiful girls, and, what is even better - they are happy to speak to you (even if you don't go to clubs for girls - why not). Music was ok - some 90s on the first floor, some 00s on the second. Drinks were a little more expensive than I expected (I've been told that this is a student club), but ok. Bartenders were funny, even security guys were smiling. Well, everything was good and I had a great night!
I just hope that it was not an exception - will visit this place a couple more times to check if it's always that good.

Visited May 2013
63 attraction reviews
“Never ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

The stuff was ugly, prices are high. When we took a seat, after 5 minutes staff arrived, demanded 50 EUR for the seats!!! Nobody reserved it earlier, there were only 10 people in the bar, music was poor also.

Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“SB - cool place downtown Kiev!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We were looking for a night club to hang out with my Ukrainian friends, and one of them suggested Sorry Babuska club which turned out to be great. Food was delicious at a decent price, and the show looked very funny. I had no clue what was going on, but my friends explained that it was a competition between different offices. I knew Ukrainian girls are beautiful, but have never expected to find a place to spend a good time and have fun with them in Ukraine. Some people were speaking English, which made my life so much easier. Molodetz!

Visited October 2012