Excellent location. It is right in the middle of "Andrew Descent" 5 mins walk up or down and you are the middle of two different areas of town! The hotel is homely, trendy and stylish. The breakfast room is charming and the food presentation is appetizing.
We stayed in room 509. I think it must be the best room in the hotel. It is spacious and adorned with a smokey mirror and antique furnitures and a glass cabinet with old China wear. it has this mixed vintage stylish feeling that takes you a different era. The room has 5 windows, looking down to the town in a very surreal feeling. It is simply Picturesque
The staff are very friendly and helpful. Specially Karina at reception. I had an incident where i forgot my ATM card in the ATM machine next to the hotel. I figured out at 12:00 midnight and she rushed to help calling the bank as if it was her own. She called and made sure i am not worried and assured that everything will be ok next day. Next Day i went to the bank to try to get it back and all the staff asked me "are you from the hotel next door?, yes we know about your Card. Karina called us" i am not sure what she did .. but she made everyone aware ... and i got my card back. Thank you Karina.
Lovely Hotel i would recommend it to all my friends!
- Also Known As:
- The Boutique-Hotel Vozdvyzhensky Hotel
- The Boutique-Hotel Vozdvyzhensky Hotel Kiev
- Best Eastern Vozdvyzhensky Kiev
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel Vozdvyzhensky is an ideal choice for a sophisticated traveler-cosmopolite. Located on Andriivsky Uzviz, which is considered to be Kiev’s Montmartre, the Hotel is famous for its hospitality and exclusive interiors. 26 uniquely designed rooms are at your service. The Hotel is proud of its Terrace Garden – its history goes back to the 18th century - and the Panoramic Summer Terrace with a splendid view of Podil, St.Andrew’s Cathedral and green slopes. Hotel provides comfortable conditions for both business and leisure. Free Wi-Fi, Conference Hall for up to 100 persons, Small Salon, Meeting Room, Gym, Terrace Restaurant with European and Ukrainian Cuisine, room service 24/7, Buffet Breakfast inclusive into the room rate, beautiful Garden Terraces, Lobby Bar, cozy Hotel’s Patio and a concept store Chambre are at your entire disposal. The Hotel is within walking distance to Saint-Michael's Monastery and Saint-Sophia's Cathedral. Kreshchatyk Street - 10 min by car. The Kiev Boryspil International Airport - 40km by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Boutique Hotel Vozdvyzhensky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.