“Fantastic service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 68 Nightlife in Kiev
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Bars
“Fantastic service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Having a trip to Kiev,I tried to find the place with a good restaurant and a night club in one building.Finally I found it.The atmosphere is fantastic, the service is on a high level, the prices are reasonable. I'm in love with this place,it is incredible and amazing...

• Turkish first
64 attraction reviews
1,212 helpful votes 1,212 helpful votes
“Really BAD!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

When I'm in good mood - within seconds it changes inside Shooters!

Sometimes some friends of mine want to visit Shooters, especially first timers.

The place is cheap and dirty, such as the girls inside. Maybe foreigners think it's paradise - but locals know that it's a terrible place. You'll see lots of cheap tourists looking for cheap drunken girls (especially when it's ladies night and men are only allowed to enter after 24-00).

Try to get a drink... You'll have to wait and wait! Dirty, bad...

Visited June 2012
4 attraction reviews
“Paradise!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Guys, i never been in such a place! It is great! Music, drinks, atmsphere and a lot of good looking girls! Guys, if you go to Kiev you must vosit this club!!

“Second home!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

This is the one place in Kiev where you know you can go any night of the week and know there will be people there. Ask a local on a Monday night, "Where is somewhere I can go for some fun tonight?" and 9 out of 10 people will answer "Shooters". Sometimes if I'm working till after midnight, I will head there to eat because they have a large, 24-hour menu. I'll invariably end up with an after-dinner vodka in the nightclub, chatting with the friendly staff or some random pretty girl. Shooters actively promotes fun, safety, and no "working girls". It is so comfortable there that I enjoy going there at least 1 out of 2 times solo. Oh, one more important thing, the bathrooms are clean and CONVENIENT - not even all the upscale clubs in Kiev can claim the same.

Visited November 2012
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

We were there in the Halloween ladies night it was awesome, we tried to enter again on the next day but they didn't let us in I guess because we arrived late or it was packed. I assume that you have to arrive early to let you in the guard was nice to recommend us another club which was near by! I love Kiev and in many clubs around the world it is normal not get in sometimes!! So don't get mad if they didn't let u