“dinner without wonders” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
kiev
“dinner without wonders”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We went for dinner, risotto was nice, carpaccio usual, desert of mousse with wine and some fruits was positioned as smth very interesting and appeared strange. Service about wine disappointed. Rose wine was not cold enough, we asked for ice and were proposed ice bucket with water inside where finally fall towel and it all looked totally not nice. So i would recommend that place for main kitchen but not for service. Maybe it is better for friends companies cause there were some celebrations with 4-8 persons.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Kiev, Ukraine
“underwonder is a verb)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

this is the place, the very right one in everything, i love to eat here at night, just go there) and, well, i think i am in love with the chief)

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Nice atmosphere, unique dining spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Its a very interesting place. Its hip - lots of young people, but classy. It's more French/European food with a classy touch. I'd say its expensive but if you are looking for a nice night out, then its worth it. Wine is very expensive, the rest of the meal was well priced. Good service, attentive, and respectful.

Visited August 2012
Kyiv
“Wonder? Just go and enjoy it:)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I live in Kiev and pass by the place very often and it intrigued me. So recently we have visited the restaurant and enjoyed our evening so much that I felt at home. Yes, it looks like an old house with traditions, quiet atmosphere and very fine cuisine. Oh, that stuffed fig! I like chocolate very much so "moalle"(excuse my spelling) for dessert left me speechless:) I ordered fish for the main course and my favorite salmon appeared to be very unusual thanks to the sauce..it really makes the dish. It is a nice place for an enjoyable evening in any company.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
“Good prices, good food, nice setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I had dinner here on a Monday night and the place was quite busy. The food was good, the staff good and the location right/near the center is great as well. My only comment would be that it's not done that I need the staff to put the white wine in a cooler, I mean you charge 40 euro for a bottle and then don't cool it when you put it on the table? Seriously? The interior of the restaurant is quite nice. I would recommend this place as one of the nicer restaurants I have been to in Kiev!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere