“Nice atmosphere, unique dining spot” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Miami, Florida
“Nice atmosphere, unique dining spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Its a very interesting place. Its hip - lots of young people, but classy. It's more French/European food with a classy touch. I'd say its expensive but if you are looking for a nice night out, then its worth it. Wine is very expensive, the rest of the meal was well priced. Good service, attentive, and respectful.

Visited August 2012

• Turkish first
Kyiv
“Wonder? Just go and enjoy it:)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I live in Kiev and pass by the place very often and it intrigued me. So recently we have visited the restaurant and enjoyed our evening so much that I felt at home. Yes, it looks like an old house with traditions, quiet atmosphere and very fine cuisine. Oh, that stuffed fig! I like chocolate very much so "moalle"(excuse my spelling) for dessert left me speechless:) I ordered fish for the main course and my favorite salmon appeared to be very unusual thanks to the sauce..it really makes the dish. It is a nice place for an enjoyable evening in any company.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
“Good prices, good food, nice setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I had dinner here on a Monday night and the place was quite busy. The food was good, the staff good and the location right/near the center is great as well. My only comment would be that it's not done that I need the staff to put the white wine in a cooler, I mean you charge 40 euro for a bottle and then don't cool it when you put it on the table? Seriously? The interior of the restaurant is quite nice. I would recommend this place as one of the nicer restaurants I have been to in Kiev!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brussels, Belgium
“Atmospheric restaurant in a good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Under Wonder is a proper restaurant that benefits from its location (close to park Shevchenko, cinema Kiev that happens to be one of my favourite cinemas in Kiev and city centre) and nice atmosphere (interior + music+ people around). The prices are slightly higher than in the chains of restaurants that are spread all around but in the same time the quality in Under Wander is higher too. Some time ago (I think it was in the winter) there was a coffee with fresh strawberries on the menu. That was surprisingly quite tasty.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great service awful food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

Food so unappetising i'm writing this from the mcdonalds opposite. Service was very good. But really no point.