“My first time in Kiev” 5 of 5 stars
Review of KievApartment

You added KievApartment to your Saves list
KievApartment
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   Tarasa Shevchenko Lane 21/13B | Office 401, Kiev 01004, Ukraine   |
Ranked #25 of 249 Specialty Lodging in Kiev
Killeen, Texas
“My first time in Kiev”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

This was my very first time being in kiev to stay ! =)
oxana and staff took very good care of me and there flats are the best so far in the Ukraine , very clean, very nice bed room, kitchen , living room, bathroom,, internet, and TV systems , in English and Russian, very clean , quiet there at my location. there is maid service , and a driver to pick you up at the air port and return to air port ! =)) but please issue any last minute , notify oxana , so to prevent any other coast to you do to you being late to there location ! , they are there to help you with your stay there , just ask them and they will help you ! =))
They and the flat made my stay the best so far in the Ukraine !=))

Sincerely ,

Daniel R. Ditmyer.

Room Tip: Just get with Oxana and staff and they will help you with your needs ! =))
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
KievApartment, Manager at KievApartment, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
thank you for your post and your rating. we are glad hat you had enjoyed your stay with us. we will be happy to serve you in your future trips to ukraine with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

A nice appartment in the city centre. Kitchen, bathrom, terrace. Good service - phone contact, they fixed transport from and to airport - good english skills. Location cannot be better. Not perfectly clean, but quite ok.

• Stayed April 2012
Barrington, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

We stayed in 2 apartments. they were both very large and clean. One, facing the street, was a little noisy for my taste but I am very fussy about that. If you have mobility problems this is not a place for you - there are no elevators and stairs are pretty steep.
Service is very good - a rrepresentative can meet you at the airport and bring you right in at a reasonable price. You must remember that if you are stying more than one night you will have to pay cash for the second night and beyond. First night can be paid by credit card during reservation.
There is a small general store right across the street from the apartment and they are open very late. You can buy anything there including alcohol.
Don't worry about small stuff. This is a great value

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Brussels, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

Coming to Kiev quite often for business can pose challenges with regards to choosing high quality accommodation without being ripped off in terms of hotel prices. As a woman solo traveller, I have always preferred hotels as I feel more secure staying in hotels. However, as there was no available room in the hotel where I use to stay, the office personnel booked an apartment with a central location. It was also the first time our company was trying this service, so we were all anxious on how it is. The good reviews in Trip Advisor alleviated my anxiety a little. The company driver gave Artyom, the manager a call as soon as we got out of the airport, so he was on the dot to deliver the key and to show me how things worked, when we arrived at the apartment's address. There is a code to the entrance door of the building and upon entrance, I was a little wary about the state of the entrance hall as it did not looked maintained. There is an elevator, which is a relief considering that the apartment in in the 4th floor.
There is a double door to the apartment itself, which is apparently very common in FSU countries. Upon entrance, to my surprise, the apartment lived up to the photos in the internet. It is spacious, clean, well-maintained, well equipped kitchen, all the amenities are there for comfort. There is a walk-in closet in the bedroom with plenty of hangers, so I could totally unpack for my 15-day stay in Kiev. The wifi functioned quite well and the cable tv with English channels kept me company when I came back from work. It was close to the Bessarabska square and there is a very good shopping center around the corner. I could walk to the office and was accessible to the other offices, where I had meetings, so our driver need not pick me up everyday. As the building is almost in the corner of a big boulevard, there is some traffic noise coming in the bedroom, but after a few nights, I got used to it. This is not the last time, I will use this company. In fact, I have already booked my next stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Tyler
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

We cannot recommend Kiev Apartment enough! We are contemplating doing business in Kiev, and having stayed at an apartment in Moscow instead of a hotel when we were there, we would prefer to stay in an apartment setting, especially for any business lodging. They arranged for an interpreter, and as we needed to meet with our clients in an informal setting, they provided breakfast for us one morning for a breakfast meeting! The other times, we had no problems cooking in the well-furnished kitchen, and they are quick to let us know the best places to shop for food and anything else. The beds were better than most hotel beds, too. If you are travelling to Kiev, you must stay at Kiev Apartment!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Coventry
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

Toilet button broken. Main doors downstairs are never shut; security issue! Going up the apartment was scary and dark. Not at all well lit. There may be double doors but the inside the apartment but one of them didn't lock, so what's the point? The bedsheet had a hole.
Sofa bed smelled weird. Not enough toilet paper was provided.Wi fi password should be written down somewhere. We shouldn't have to call.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Roskilde
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

I travel quite often to Kiev. I have a couple of times used Kiev apartments for rental of bed adn breakfast flats. They pick me up in the airport and run a smooth service. I am always impressed with their kind and personal service. On my last business trip they helped me out with an interpreter with 1 hours notice as the one I normally use didn't show up. So tums up from here.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Been to KievApartment? Share your experiences!