The hotel is opposite the Hyatt (which is much better for the same price). The design of Interconti hotels really needs an update. However service is correct, rooms as usual. No thrill, no (good or bad) surprises, just efficient and fairly boring.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Kiev Hotel Kiev
- Intercontinental Kiev Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the very heart of ancient Kiev and next to three main Ukrainian orthodox churches—St. Sophia, St. Michael and St. Andrew—the location of the InterContinental Kiev is truly unique. Built to match its historical surroundings, the hotel’s traditional style is grand and elegant. Business travellers will appreciate our proximity to corporate entities, government agencies and embassies. When it’s time for leisure, a wealth of shopping, historical and cultural sights are nearby including the Opera House, Khreschatyk (Kiev Main Street) and the Museum of Eastern and Western Art. Spread across 11 floors on the Dnipro River and City Wings, 272 rooms including 7 suites offer you pure relaxation in traditional surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Otel, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Kiev reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.