This was not the first time for me at Intercontinental Kiev. It's really a top level hotel, luxury, very good looking, top level service. I am Ambassador member so I booked for a guest room and I got a deluxe one. Room is very nice, not very big, luxury furnitures, bed was very big, tall and comfortable. Bathroom is very cozy with separate shower and bath. Room was very clean and I got free internet connection and frigobar was complementary. Breakfast is really huger and luxury and quality of food is very good, which is not always normal in countries as Ukraine and Russia. Interncontinental people were always kind, polite, available and all of them speak English well. The lounge bar is very cozy and elegant, of course we are talking about a 5 stars luxury hotel so you can spend 7,5 Euro for a cappuccino. The lunge bar is also very comfortable for business reasons. Prices are around Euro 310 for a guest room breakfast and taxes included. Pay attentuion if you come there on June 2012 becasue prices will be two or three times higher due to European Football Championships. Very nice hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Kiev Hotel Kiev
- Intercontinental Kiev Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the very heart of ancient Kiev and next to three main Ukrainian orthodox churches—St. Sophia, St. Michael and St. Andrew—the location of the InterContinental Kiev is truly unique. Built to match its historical surroundings, the hotel’s traditional style is grand and elegant. Business travellers will appreciate our proximity to corporate entities, government agencies and embassies. When it’s time for leisure, a wealth of shopping, historical and cultural sights are nearby including the Opera House, Khreschatyk (Kiev Main Street) and the Museum of Eastern and Western Art. Spread across 11 floors on the Dnipro River and City Wings, 272 rooms including 7 suites offer you pure relaxation in traditional surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Kiev reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.