I only recommend this Hostel if you can skip somethings (We can't forget that we are talking about 7€/night, so it's not a 5* hotel), the building is very very creepy. No luggage room, the lounge couches are not comfortable, BUT:
Staff is amazing, laundry service for 4€ (And they do it for you), and at least my room (6 bed dorm) was big enough.
The Hostel is right across the street if you are exiting on the main train or bus station, very close to both bridges (Where the boat pubs are), and 15 walking minutes from the central square. They do not have lockers or a luggage room but they can keep your laptop for example in a private room (They did that with mine).
If i ever go back to Belgrade, i will stay in this Hostel again.
+ Cheap laundry service
+ Room space
- No room lockers
- No luggage room afters (But not really a problem)
- Not the most clean bathrooms due to the lack of shower curtains (But i saw the staff numerous times washing the place up during the day, the guests were the real problem)
- Creepy building (But in this part of Europe is quite normal, take it as a characteristic look)
- Not the best beds
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your home in Serbia! Downtown Belgrade Hostel is located in the heart of the city, directly across the street from the main bus and train stations, making it easy to arrive and relax in comfort. Inside, guests are welcomed like family to our friendly and cozy hostel, with balconies offering a panoramic view over the city skyline. Outside, the hostel is located just a short walk from Belgrade's best cafes and shopping areas, including the Bohemian Zone, Scadarlija, and Terazije. Also close to the hostel is the historic Belgrade Fortress, the Danube and Sava riversides, the National Theater, and the Museum of Modern Art. And if you are in the mood for some fun out on the town, you don't have to go far, because our hostel is in the center of Belgrade's legendary nightlife scene - with a delicious restaurant directly downstairs open 24 hours a day! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Downtown Belgrade Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Downtown Belgrade Hotel Belgrade