“good quality in poor environment” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel Prag
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Kraljice Natalije 27, Belgrade 11000, Serbia   |
Ranked #36 of 72 Hotels in Belgrade
Paris, France
“good quality in poor environment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

This is a nice hotel near the center of Belgrad. It is absolutely clean and well hold. All renewed some years ago. Breakfeast is huge and excellent.
On the other part, outside walls are grey without any architectural interest, and the streets round, like many in the town, are of a poor effect.
But you just need to go up the hill for 200 meters to find the beautiful Moskva hotel and at a small distance you are right in the pedestrian commercial street.
So this hotel is really a good bargain.

Room Tip: Even if you are alone, prefer a double room. The single ones are a little narrow !
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
HotelPrag-Belgrade, General Manager at Hotel Prag, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your comment. We hope that you will be our dear guest again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Greek first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Podgorica Municipality, Montenegro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I'm writting this review from my room in Hotel Prag. This is my fourth and saddly my last day here, for now. Hope to return soon on a new bussiness trip :)
I just love this hotel!
I cannot comment price, because I am, as I said, on my bussiness trip and my company paid for everything but I want to say something nice because everything here is great.
I love the shower! Room is compact, new, with lot of space for things, bed is the best that I ever sleept on, I LOVE THIS BED! Great air conditioning system, lovely different kinds of light in room. Everything is so cleen, room and the all hotel spaces. Free wi-fi but also you have cable internet.
I wish I could stay few days more...
Well... breakfast is fantastic, you have everything that you need and everything is perfectly cleen.
Stuff on reception desk is very very nice, very polite, gentle and always with smile.
Stuff that works in breakfast room are also so nice and polite!
Location of the Hotel Prag iz great, just a few minutes from main pedestrian zone and centre of the city. Yet Hotel is very quiet and you enjoy silence while you are resting in your room after bussiness meetings.
Although it is more bussiness hotel, I think that it is also great for family staying...
Well, I'm going now to have my breakfast and to go latter to have some nice morning coffe... it is no working day today :D

My compliments to general manager of the Hotel Prag and all the stuff!

I hope to return soon ;)

Darko

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We stayed there as a family and we all loved it! The man at the reception was SO friendly and helpful, he was always smiling and eager to help us with the city, the hotel, everything.

The room me and my sister stayed was a little small but perfectly clean. The bathroom and all was refurbished. Only the shower was a little too small.

The breakfast was PERFECT. It had everything. And the waiter there was SO enthusiastic too.

Value for price was very high, especially when considering its awesomely convenient location.

We definitely would stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for time you spent to write such nice comment about our hotel. We hope that you will be our dear guest again.

London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Stayed there for couple of nights last week. It took ages to check in (and check out). There are two tiny lifts which take ages to get into. Staff has no eye-contact, talks to each other etc. There are no irons in the room and there is no other option but to have your clothes ironed by a maid. My clothes came back really creased and worse than they were so I sent them back and had them returned, but it was too late....
There was bad smell coming out from the toliet and the sink. I had grilled chicken breats with salad in the hotel resturant - again, OK. Breakfast poor for what I had in other hotels in Belgrade (President and Zira). I was staying in the hotel as somebodies guest, so did not have the choice, but I will definitely not stay there again and chose where I stayed before - Zira.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
HotelPrag-Belgrade, Front Office Manager at Hotel Prag, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear guest,

First of all, thank you for taking your time to wright your review.

We are really sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy your stay!
We would be more than happy if you would decide to give our hotel another chance and improve the impression from your last stay.
We are convinced that you will leave the hotel very satisfied. We will make sure that during your next visit the impression of all is flawless.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This hotel is a good value for money. Excellent location, rooms are nice, clean, with free wi-fi, comfortable bed and good pillow, enough storage room. Bathroom and shower are also good, with both shower head and european-style in-hand shower. Breakfast is included and is very nice too, with a variety of choices for both hot and cold brekkie. Staff is super-friendly! You also get discount for dinner if you stay at the hotel and the food in a restaurant (not the same place as for brekkie) is yum. Try their soups, they are delicious. Will stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
HotelPrag-Belgrade, General Manager at Hotel Prag, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear guest,

It is our pleasure to reed such good comments and impresions about our hotel and knowledge that you had such good time in our hotel, thank you!
With great pleasure we are expecting you soon again in our hotel

Ljubljana, Slovenia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

It's more business than family hotel, but nevertheless I spent few days with my family there.
The advantages of this hotel are:
- its location - few minutes away from the street: Kneza Miloša
- the parking facilities (a public garage) in the neareby
- the rooms are well and modern equiped; especially family rooms - both rooms have TV (free wi-fi)
- the staff is kind and helpful
- restaurant a la carte in hotel and many restaurants and shops in neraby

We noticed that the breakfast is modest and in 4* hotel should be richer.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear guest,

We appreciate your kind comments and impresions about time spent in our hotel and day by day we are trying to be much better!
We stay at your disposal and look forward welcoming you in the future period.

Loznica, Serbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Excelent location, small but clean rooms, enough towels, friendly and professoonal staff, deliciuos food, in the middle of Belgrade! Verry good for that price! A lot of TV programs, but only one national. I am looking forward to stay again in this Hotel.

• Stayed February 2013
HotelPrag-Belgrade, General Manager at Hotel Prag, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear guest,

Let me thank you for the great comments. We are always happy to hear that our main goal was completed, which is to make our guests feel at home! We are looking forward to welcoming you in our hotel very soon.

Sincirely,

Been to Hotel Prag? Share your experiences!