“Freshness” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 576 Restaurants in Belgrade
Cuisines: Dessert, Ice Cream, Café
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Description: We believe in the amazing Serbian gardens of predominantly organic fruits and vegetables. It gives us the chance to create a new Eis experience for our friends and customers. In our Sladoledionica, we cherry-pick and then carefully craft the most delicious ingredients into both traditional and unpredictable combinations of flavours. We are strong believers in sustainable agriculture, low food miles and fair trade. Whenever we can, we source our raw materials from small producers or growers directly. We say no to additives and artificial products, which is why what you taste is real.
Belgrade, Serbia
“Freshness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Its not easy to find as fresh icecream in Belgrade than in Moritz! Located just steps away from Knez Mihailova street, it is a great way to take your icecream and enjoy Belgrade's street. They have many innovative aromas, like plum, cookies with creme, dark chocolate, poppy seeds. They also organise matinees on weekends. What a great way to spend your afternoon with icecream, coffee and live music!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Serbian first
  • Turkish first
“ice cream parlour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I’ll eat my map if you taste better in the Balkans than the cream whipped here!! They use the freshest local, mostly organic fruits for their sorbets & ice ... from small producers. (EARTH points- less transport, the environmentally conscious approach) They hand mix & blend all flavours in small batches every single day (ice LAB with ice EXPERTS). The result is: HEAVENLY (I scream). Classic flavours & some totally surprising combinations..

Visited April 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I just wanted to notify everyone of how great you guys really are, and that I definitely recomend you to everyone! Great service and the very best ice-cream, I'll be sure to come back the next time I visit! special thanks to the very hospitable employees! keep up the good work, guys.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tokyo, Japan
“Fancy Gelateria”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

I visited Moritz Eis many times and I will visit more and more.
It offers the fantastic Gelato & Sorbet without additives.
Staffs are very helpful and the interior decoration is sophisticated.

I firmly believe that raspberry and dark chocolate is the best combination.
Raspberry is one of the specialite made from local one and sweet n sour. Seeds are good accents.
Dark chocolate is made from Belgium and bitter n slightly sweet.
Other favorite flavors are Christmas flavor, lemon, kiwi and so on.
In the Sunday morning, there is a exciting music live. Definitely it adds a special mood to Gelato and cafe.

Actually I did not expect that it was nice because many sweets in Serbia are too much sweet for me, but it is far beyond my expectation.You will see :)

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pancevo, Serbia
“Go Moritz, go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

One of the best ice creams in Belgrade. They offer a multitude of fine flavors and you get the chance to taste them before you decide to buy which, to my knowledge, is not offered at any other place in town. It's a must!

• Visited September 2013