“True relaxation in the heart of Belgrade!” 5 of 5 stars

Square Nine Hotel Belgrade
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Studentski Trg 9, Belgrade, Serbia   |
Ranked #4 of 72 Hotels in Belgrade
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“True relaxation in the heart of Belgrade!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

We have stayed in Belgrade before, and this is the best hotel by far! In the heart of the pedestrian shopping/dining area and close walking distance to the fortress. Staff was extremely attentive! Milan from guest relations went beyond his duty to ensure that we had a wonderful stay. The temperature controlled pool, Japanese jacuzzi, and sauna were absolute heaven! The Japanese restaurant on the top floor is a must. Highly recommend trying the tasting menu for two!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
MilanSudar, Guest Relations Manager at Square Nine Hotel Belgrade, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear "Azia 7"

It was lovely to welcome you to Square Nine and thank you very much for your detailed and generous review.

We are glad that you had wonderful visit and look forward welcoming you back soon, until then, I wish you safe travels.

With my best wishes,

Milan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Greek first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

This is definitly the best hotel in Belgrade. Since this is my home town, I visit hotels spa 3 times per week. I have a personal trainer who helps me with my workout. I also take my bussines lunches and dinners here as well.
The thing that I like the moste here is the amount of details. where ever you look, you will feel like at home. Books, scuptures and antque objects are all over the place. The staff is very well trained, thay are pleasent and at you service for all you need.
When I came here, I feal like I am not in Belgrade, but somewere warm, exsotic and excusive.
For management, great work!!!!

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
MilanSudar, Guest Relations Manager at Square Nine Hotel Belgrade, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear "Ministar"

Reading your lovely review is a true joy as this is exactly what we want to achieve for our guests, feeling of "home away from home" - thank you for recognizing that. Your kind words about staff makes us all proud and it means a lot to us.

We are all looking forward seeing you again and special greetings from our Spa team.

With my best regards,
Tuzla, Bih
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

After in any other hotel in which we thought to go did not find available rooms, on the recommendation of friends we visited this hotel which was a complete hit. Only complaint was waiting a long time on our key and enter the room but the hotel café where we sat was great so we did not feel much. We took a junior suite and it was more than enough for me and friends. indeed we paid a bit more expensive but worth it. I'm pleased with the hotel, the location, which is in the center and the service we received. I was surprised by the size of the bathroom and comfortable beds. and next time I sleep in the same hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
MilanSudar, Guest Relations Manager at Square Nine Hotel Belgrade, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear "Feda D"

It is so nice to read that you had wonderful stay with us and even more that it happened with the recommendation from your friend - we are in great debt to him.

I am very sorry to read that you were waiting for the room on your arrival as our goal is to accommodate all our guests upon check in but in the same time I am glad that you enjoyed drinks while you were waiting. Our Lobby bar does create a special atmosphere and have a great influence on our guests.

We hope to welcome you back soon and entire team is joining me in sending you regards.

Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I was impressed by this hotel. It is a modern and wonderfully designed boutique hotel located centrally within a block of a pedestrian only shopping district. The room was big and had a lot of closet space...beautiful use of wood! The bathroom was also big and well appointed (separate shower and tub; Hermes toiletries). The beds were very comfortable. The staff were attentive and friendly. The breakfast is made to order but has a limited number of choices. We also had dinner in the hotel which had excellent food. I had sea bass from the Adriatic which was very good. My friend's pasta with foie gras was very tasty. The hotel is pricey compared to others in the city but a good value if compared to similar ones in other European cities.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear "Orpheus Texas"

Thank you for your splendid review and we are glad that you have enjoyed in every segment of the hotel. Our Chefs are sending their regards and we all hope you will return soon.

Istanbul, Turkey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel several times so far, during my business trips to Belgrade. Its location is super - just next to the pedestrian streets and high quality shopping areas, a lot of very nice cafes, bookstores and antique stores. The staff is fantastically friendly and very helpful. I have had breakfast, lunch and dinner at its restaurant. The variety of the meals on the menu is limited but the quality of the food is very very good. There is no open buffet for breakfast - you only get continental breakfast with some a-la-carte options. They cook very good omlette, though.

The rooms are very good, modern, very clean. Very comfortable beds. High speed internet connection in the rooms. Limited selection in minibar items - if you are interested.

The room rates are not cheap but the quality yoıu get is so good so you do not mind.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
MilanSudar, Guest Relations Manager at Square Nine Hotel Belgrade, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear "Osman D"

It is always a pleasure to read such a detailed and generous review like yours - thank you for that. We are glad you had a wonderful visit and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,
Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I stay there for 1 night and the location of this hotel is perfect!!
right in center, a few steps from the pedestrian area with large choice of boutique.
the hotel by itself is brand new (2011) with not a big number of room.
the room I have was large, well equiped
bathroom with hermes product very well design
bed are confortable and the staff is very nice.
the hotel is equipped with a Sisley Spa with a pool of 18 meters long with a water of 29°C
the gym is nice also with very modern machines
a sauna is also available with massage also
they have a garage underground very narrow but practical

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
MilanSudar, Guest Relations Manager at Square Nine Hotel Belgrade, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear "Greg L"

Thank you very much for your kind review and we look forward to your visiting us again soon.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I recently stayed here with my husband in August / September 2013. This hotel is super modern and clean. Service is good too. As an added perk, they have Hermes toiletres in the bathroom! The hotel is wonderfully located on one of the main squares in the center of town. Could be good for both business and pleasure.

The only thing we disliked is that we were getting ready for a wedding and they don't keep irons in the room for safety reasons. This forced us to use their dry cleaning service but we ended up getting refunded for the bill.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
MilanSudar, Guest Relations Manager at Square Nine Hotel Belgrade, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear "rnbarone"

Thank you for your great comments about the hotel and team and we are very glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Yes, we do have such a policy as Brazilian cherry wood is predominant in our hotel and for the safety reason we don't allow ironing in the rooms, in the same time I am glad that we have resolved this small issue.

I hope that we will see you back soon again and in the mean time, I wish you safe travels.

Best regards,
Milan

Been to Square Nine Hotel Belgrade? Share your experiences!