“MOUSE running in the restaurant” 1 of 5 stars

+381 11 3283680
Improve this listing
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: A luxurious restaurant with a fantastic view of the Belgrade river banks, Public Dine & Wine is the place where fine, applied and musical arts, with the help of well designed magic, turn into the art of hedonism!
Belgrade, Serbia
“MOUSE running in the restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I was for dinner with my boyfriend in this restaurant for the first time, I wanted to bring him to some special place and, despite more expensive than almost every other restaurant in town I decided to go.
At the arrival we had the first bad surprise, I had asked over the phone 2 days before a table for smokers with view on the river, when we arrived they told us for smokers it would have been possible only in a big table to share with other guests, so we decided to move to another table for non-smokers and every once in a while we would go smoking in the other part (notice there is not any sort of separation between the two areas!).
Anyway, we had nice food. At the end of the dinner, while chitchatting and finishing our wine my boyfriend point at something, I turn and I see this mouse running after the table of 6 people sitting behind us. My boyfriend calls the waiter and he replies in the most calmly way that they had the mouse for the whole day. I then get to manager and he says they had it for 6 days and they even had an inspection and everything was in order he even offered to show me mouse traps. I'm never gonna set foot in this place anymore.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Richmond-upon-Thames, United Kingdom
“Great views, food and staff.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

We both had main course and dessert. Great staff from front of house to the waiting staff.
Surprised when i got the bill as very reasonable prices at this standard for a 2 course meal for 2 including wine. There are some unique points about this restaurant - well worth a visit.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vienna
“probably the best restaurant in Belgrade”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I really love this place..Every time when I am in Belgrade I just can not resist to visit Public. They really have great food and great wine selection. The staff is really good and they all speak very fluent English. My favorite meal here is home made sausage filled with montasio cheese..

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Belgrade, Serbia
“Great atmosphere, regular food..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Atmosphere and the Sava River view is great but I can not say the same for the food. To spend nice time with friends in a nice restaurant, yes, to eat nice food, no.

Visited June 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

This place has great views of the Sava, great food, great wine, and great presentation. The waiters were friendly and they have an English menu too.

Visited July 2012