“Great Place” 5 of 5 stars

Description: http://www.explorekentuckylake.com/lakesarea/dining/dining.htm
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

We love this place! Have been here a few times! I love that the kids can hang out climbing trees while waiting on the food. The workers are always friendly! The food is delicious! A must stop when we are at the lake!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“A yummy step back in time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We have been coming to "the lake" for over 10 years now and Belew's is one of our go to places. The burgers are flat, crispy, and AWESOME! We always have to get milkshakes before we leave (banana split is the best). The place is clean, the carhops friendly, food is yummy and a good value. But this is not "fast food". Everything is made to order so be prepared to wait. But like thier shirts say, "it is worth the wait".

• Visited July 2013
Murray, Kentucky
“It's a local & loved burger place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

These burgers are the flattened crispy-edged kind that we loooove. Crinkle fries. Shakes. Many other offerings but these 3 items are their bread 'n butter. Outsiders may think it's nothing special but it's fun to drive up and be served in your car or park and sit at the picnic tables & have a good simple burger & shake.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
South Lake Tahoe, California
“Jeanie, my daughter,took me 4 Best Old Fashioned Burger, Banana Nut Milkshake &Fries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Best Mouth Watering Scrumptious Awesome Burgers, Shakes & Fries I ever had!!
They have the BEST juicy perfectly cooked burgers you ever ate!
Banana milkshakes and other wonderful flavors and world's best fries!
You gotta try it all. You will be hooked!
And if ya go with Jeanie you'll have the Best most fun time ever!'
She knows where all the Great places to eat are!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best burger I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

My mother was raised right down the road on Rudolph rd. she grew up eating belew's, being a military brat myself my brother and I always looked forward to visiting with family and getting to go to belew's. now that I'm all grown up and have kids of my own living in south Carolina we have made it a tradition since 2001(when our youngest was born) every summer when the kids get out of school to make the trip from south Carolina to arura Kentucky to see family and go get belew's every chance we can while there. you don't just get great food you also get great friendly service. I hope if your ever traveling through aurora Kentucky to make a point to stop and order one of the best burgers you will ever put in your mouth! keep up the great work!!

• Visited June 2012