“Comfortable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Hotel & Suites Bucharest North

You added Ramada Hotel & Suites Bucharest North to your Saves list
Ramada Hotel & Suites Bucharest North
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   44A Daniel Danielopolu Street | sector 1, Bucharest 014134, Romania   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%, Book in Advance
Ranked #17 of 161 Hotels in Bucharest
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bucharest, Romania
“Comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

All in all, good place to stay. But I have two complaints. First, cleaning crew (Pakistanis? In Romania?) was weird. Sometimes they would skip part of cleaning. One day I have found clean dishes and bathroom, but bed was untouched, 2 days later, other way around.
Second, they are charging guests for parking near hotel. There is a another, free, parking for guests, but it is 100-150 meters from hotel, and it doesn't look very safe.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Greek first
Bracknell
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

spent 11 days here on a business trip, for people in the UK, the rooms are what i would classify as decent Premier Inn Standard (not a bad thing). Onsite restaurant is good food. Terrace nice place to relax with a drink. Two best things about this hotel are, the staff who were really attentive and actually remember who you are, and go out of their way to help. Plus the park which is a 10 minute walk away

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Chisinau, Moldova
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Had a 3 day stay. Excellent room, great bed, quiet neighborhood worth a walk. Beautiful park nearby! A metro station is 15 min walk away. Great breakfast buffet and wonderful terrace restaurant, quite reasonably priced.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Stayed for 3 nights on business. Very well looked after, extremely helpful staff on the front desk. Had room service every night as solo female, food was always excellent, service excellent, could not fault my stay in any way.

Excellent mini bar very reasonably priced, large spacious rooms, just great.

dublin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I arrived in Bucharest really early on a Saturday morning. It was no problem to check in early. After a few hours sleep I was given excellent directions to the Metro Station (15 min walk) where I got the Metro into the city (10 min). That evening I had dinner on the terrace, excellent and well priced. Fantastic breakfast. Small pool but perfect for a dip to cool down. The rooms are nice and big. I really enjoyed my stay and it was not expensive.

Timisoara, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

This was my second visit at Ramada Hotel & Suites Bucharest North, which convinced me that the good services and hospitality I have experienced the first time weren’t a fluke.
Friendly receptionists and all around a relaxed atmosphere, so I will be back for sure. It feels good when the staff treats you like a person not a number!

Constanta, Romania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

My normal hotel in Bucharest is the Ramada Plaza and how I regret not booking there. The reason I booked here was because my company had a 2 day conference here and I thought that staying at this hotel would save any travelling time.
I find it difficult to believe that Ramada Plaza and Ramada North are ran by the same company...
The hotel reception area is quite well laid out and has character but.......here we go.
Firstly despite a 4 night stay booked we were put in a room that involved going to the fourth floor in one elevator, then travelling along a long corridor to another elevator for the rest of our expedition to our room.
On arrival at the room there is a complimentary 33ml bottle of water, less than half the size of the ones in the Plaza.
Room servicing is a joke, every day either something was missing or the room wasn't done at all. The list includes towels not replaced, room not serviced at all, dirty glasses left, not enough towels, the window locked half open so that we could neither open it nor close it properly and today short of towels again and dirty cups not replaced.
All of these are done every day and to an excellent standard at the Ramada Plaza.
Breakfast took me back to my childhood when I was given a side plate for a meal, no full size plates here. They are about 6 inches in diameter. Well some could argue that I was able to go back and get more, which I could, but I prefer to be able to get more than an egg and a sausage on my plate at one time without piling everything on top of itself.
The only other point was that the hotel is tucked away in the middle of a block of buildings which means that it is very difficult to find........unfortunately I was one of the unlucky ones and found it.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
IoanaBriceag, Manager at Ramada Hotel & Suites Bucharest North, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Esteemed guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Ramada Hotel & Suites Bucharest North. I'm sorry that your stay was less than perfect, as our team always strive to create the perfect atmosphere for all our guests.
Regarding your comments about the room servicing, please take into consideration some aspects that might have generated your concerns: the room is not serviced when the DND sign is on the door, the towels are not replaced if left on the towel rack (they will only be replaced if there are on the floor), the glasses are not washed if they are not emptied. However, I have also brought to our staff attention all of these issues and reminded them all the standards that they need to follow.
I hope to have you as our guest again and that you will give us the chance to prove our hospitality and good service.

Been to Ramada Hotel & Suites Bucharest North? Share your experiences!