“Best summer party” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #50 of 111 Activities in Bucharest
Bucharest, Romania
“Best summer party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

After one week long full of work all you can think about is party, beer, see, fun people, more see.
Young Tours is for me the easiest way to go directly to Vama Veche - about 4 hours of road from Athene Palace to Vama Veche. There is a 20 minutes break when you can buy some food/drinks on a gas station. There's a free drink too for every traveler on the bus. Some times we a had a guitar player to enjoy us. This was the best deal for the summer of 2013. I had the best weekends and I hope there will be next year too.

Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania
“an excelent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

unfortunately for me i only choose Young Tours on my return trip. i was very impressed by the conditions on the bus and the warm and friendly attitude of our travel attendant. i think the price is a just one and the bus goes directly to vama veche is great. i have already recomanded it to my friends and i will use Young Tours for my future traveles as well.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania
“Travelling with Young Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I discovered Young Tours when I was in Vama Veche and was trying to figure out the best way to get back to Bucharest, given that i can't drive to save my life and didn't want to spend most of my night on the train. It was the best choice I could have made: great crew, awesome vibe and smooth "sailing".

Next weekend I want to head for the Black Sea coast these are the guys I'm gonna go with, without a doubt.

Also on the plus side, they're the cheapest around and you get a free soda on the bus.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

TudorMaxim, Owner at Young Tours - Private Day Tour, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thanks you so much for your kind words!
For this kind of feedback our work makes sense!