I was there for three days; the workshop organisers selected this hotel for the very good meeting facilities. In my humble opinion this hotel should be rated 4* plus rather than 5*, but still is a very good hotel.
- really superb rooms, large enough, confortable and a large bathroom with window (rare!);
- service attentive and efficient;
Normal (very good) for this level:
- value for money (official price is rather at western level, so try the special conditions, then value is very good);
- cleanliness corresponds to status;
Cleaning of clothes is available and efficient.
Internet is free and, when functioning, very quick. One day I experienced falling out in both sleeping room (in the morning) and meeting room (during working day) with two different servers.
- very good breakfast, superb quality of food in general (Danieli is well known), but
- I was surprized not having the choice of a glass of Prosecco as starter in an Italian restaurant (other than a full bottle) while every 2* pizzeria will have, and to have to pay for some parmigiano cheese extra on my pasta ("the chef's recipe is without, so you have to pay extra", I was told).
Conclusion: I would certainly return for a meeting.
No newspapers available at breakfast, this is a point very easy to improve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MARSHAL GARDEN HOTEL is a a new built 5* hotel located in Romania, in the heart of the capital city: Bucharest, within an area with important tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Marshal Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.