The location is very safe and clean. It is not very close to the old town and city center; however these are easily reached by cab for 1-2 dollars. The rooms are not that luxurious however standard and spacious with comfortable beds, that allows a good sleep quality, there was no noise in the rooms. The service was average .They had luggage room where you keep your bags for sometime after you check out, that was a nice touch. Good breakfast buffet . very good value for money .
The downsides are
- no bell boy to take luggage down
- no mini bar
- no safe box in room
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bucuresti Gara De Nord Hotel
- Ibis Bucuresti Gara De Nord Hotel Bucharest
- Ibis Hotel Bucharest
- Accor Hotel Bucharest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Bucuresti Gara de Nord hotel is located 2 km from the centre and 200 m from the railway station. The hotel has 250 air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant, a terrace and a bar open 24 hours for snacks. It also features 6 meeting rooms for organizing seminars and conferences, and private outdoor parking with security guard service. Business travellers will appreciate the WiFi wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, HostelWorld, Otel, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Bucuresti Gara de Nord reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.