We had wonderful stay at his stunning property.
The room was great up to Hilton standart. The staff was nice and welcoming.Giving you great advice where to dine or visit. There is Casino attached to the hotel and for fee of 20 lei pp including free drinks and food.
Gym and pool area after long day of signseeing is much appraciated.
There is also Gucci store just outside of hotel for all shopholics :)
As we booked room only we been advise of prebooked breakfast. If you would prebook it at reception u pay 15 eur PP or if u go direct to restaurat u 28 PP. I didnt quite get the point so we decided to have breakfast and lunch nearby the hotel at Primus restaurant with very tasty food and reasonable price.
As previous mentioned the wifi is totaly rip off. If u dont want to pay 15e u just go to casino where the connecion is free.
As the taxi in Bucharest are really cheap.(you pay maybe(15-20 lei) app 3-4 eur per ride).We decided to use taxi all the time.However be very carefull at taxi airport as they try to rip you off once they heard u going to Hilton.On the way to the hotel we paid around 120 Lei and on the way back to airport only 60.so pretty much difference.
Been little disappointed with no recognition of our Hhonour Status.Even tho we are only Silver members we didnt get any water in the room or upgrade.
At the end we been very happy with our stay.Bucharest have great atmosphere with loads of clubs, museums, shopping malls.
We will be back :)
- Also Known As:
- Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest Hotel Bucharest
- Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest Hotel
- Hilton International Bucharest
- Hilton Bucharest
- Bucharest Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Bucharest from the historic Athenee Palace Hilton Buchrest hotel, built in 1914 and set in the heart of the city. At the Hilton Athenee Palace Bucharest hotel you can enjoy local attractions including the Romanian Athenaeum and the former Royal Palace. Theatres, shops and cafes are all located within walking distance. All Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest hotel rooms have wireless internet access. Upgrade to a Hilton Room Plus or choose an Executive Room for Executive Lounge access. Enjoy the heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi and well-equipped gym or indulge in a luxurious treatment in the hotel's beauty center. Spend the evening in our onsite casino or dine in one of 3 restaurants. The English Bar offers a large selection of whiskies. Feast on authentic Italian delights in Roberto's restaurant.Just minutes' drive from Henri Coanda Airport, the Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest hotel has 11 meeting rooms for up to 400 guests. The Le Diplomate Ballroom is an UNESCO heritage monument and the setting for international events. Take in magnificent views over the Revolution Square and the Athenaeum from the fifth floor balcony in the Executive Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.