Stayed here for business. Beautiful hotel staff. The staff were exceptionally helpful and professional. Rooms are very good. Location is good, near to everything I wanted to see. I will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore Bucharest from the historic Athenee Palace Hilton Buchrest hotel, built in 1914 and set in the heart of the city. At the Hilton Athenee Palace Bucharest hotel you can enjoy local attractions including the Romanian Athenaeum and the former Royal Palace. Theatres, shops and cafes are all located within walking distance. All Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest hotel rooms have wireless internet access. Upgrade to a Hilton Room Plus or choose an Executive Room for Executive Lounge access. Enjoy the heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi and well-equipped gym or indulge in a luxurious treatment in the hotel's beauty center. Spend the evening in our onsite casino or dine in one of 3 restaurants. The English Bar offers a large selection of whiskies. Feast on authentic Italian delights in Roberto's restaurant.Just minutes' drive from Henri Coanda Airport, the Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest hotel has 11 meeting rooms for up to 400 guests. The Le Diplomate Ballroom is an UNESCO heritage monument and the setting for international events. Take in magnificent views over the Revolution Square and the Athenaeum from the fifth floor balcony in the Executive Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athenee Palace Hilton Bucharest Hotel Bucharest
- Hilton International Bucharest
- Hilton Bucharest
- Bucharest Hilton