“Just wonderful!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lux Apartments

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bucharest
Lux Apartments
You added Lux Apartments to your Saves list
Calea Victoriei number 95 - 97, Bucharest 010068, Romania   |
Bucharest, Romania
“Just wonderful!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We stayed in 3 Room Apartment - Amzei Square, #11 for 2 nights and it was great. The host, Razvan, was very kind and polite, he took care of everything to be perfect for us. The apartment is very beautiful, intimate, with a modern design, just like in the pictures. The kitchen is very well equipped and clean. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely return on another occasion!
Cristian Peltea

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Island of Malta, Malta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We were a family of 3 and stayed at Unirri Square/8. Mr Razvan, the booking manager, was very helpful and adjusted our booking when we had a slight change of plans. The representative Mrs Gabii, who met us with the keys was very kind and charming. She waited for us even though we arrived later than anticipated. The apartment was clean and the appliances were modern and all worked without any problems. The rooms are exactly like those shown in the photos. The apartment is very central. You walk out of the main entrance and you are in the Centrul Vechi with its restaurasnts, bars and shops. Shopping malls and a huge supermarket are just steps away. Various musuems are within easy reach. Taxis and public transport are close by. All in all Lux apartments helped us to have a lovely holiday in Bucharest a city so full of life and art. We will surely return and again book with Lux apartments.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

this was my 14th trip to Romania, and the 10th time I have stayed with Lux Apartments, I think it is pretty redundant to say that I like Lux Apartments, and their accomodations. I believe the fact that I continue to be a repeat customer after many visits and many years speaks for itself.

I on my last stay during May of 2013 I was at apartment number 2. The apartment was clean, everything worked well.

The very best thing about this apartment and Is the location. It is directly in the Center of Bucharest. If you look out the window you see Unirea McDonalds which is a great meeting spot if you have friends in the city. And if you walk out the entrence of the apartment around the back of the building you are in Centrul Vechi "Old Center" which is the Most popular spot in all of bucharest. There is never a dull moment in Centrul Vechi. with in a 1 minute walk from your apartment entrance is RED ANGUS steak house a very American style steak house and perhaps the best Steak house in Romania. and right next to the Red Angus is a Trattoria restaurant which serves great Italian food. Centrul Vechi is full of great bars, Pubs, restaurants and dance clubs.

There are always Taxis very close within 2 minutes walk to this apartment and they are ready to take you anywhere in the city just beware which taxi you get in. and always make them use the meter.

I am very Happy with my stay in Bucharest and with Lux Apartments. Razvan always takes care of me and I will continue to stay with them as they are the Best company in Romania. I have stayed with other companies a few times and that was a mistake I will not make again.

my only request is that this apartment will be made available to me next time I am in Bucharest.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We stayed in Apt. #10 which had a great location in central Bucharest...we went to many different neighborhood restaurants, the parliament building, shopping malls, and museums nearby. The apartment itself was exactly as shown in the pictures. We were very pleased. All kitchen utensils were supplied so we could cook there. Quaint and romantic dining area on an enclosed balcony, but there is also an open balcony off the main room. The apartment was clean and well kept. The TV, wireless, and air conditioners all worked without a problem. The only thing we were surprised about was the front entrance location and the elevator to the 7th floor. Being from USA, I was surprised at the size of the elevator, which was very small. But, if you are from Europe you might be used to this. Overall, we were very satisfied and would stay again on another trip to Bucharest.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Athens, Greece
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Me and my partner spent 3 days in an apartment of this firm in Bucharest. Although the price per night was not small, 67 Euros, what we found was far from what we expected. Equipped with less than the basics, many things missing, furniture in very poor condition but, above all, dirt everywhere, in the kitchen, in the bathrooms, everywhere. Something like this apartment never had a decent cleaning... we spent an entire afternoon in order to clean it so we can use the kitchen and bathrooms protecting our health. So friends, just beware, truth is not always shown on set photos

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Rabat, Malta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed in the apartment for a week and we appreciated the calm, cleanliness and proximity to the city center. We were also enchanted by the kindness of the manager. We will recommend it to all our friends.

Room Tip: Bedroom too sunny in the mornings; dark shades on the bedroom windows will make waking up in the mor...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

After spending 12 nights at #7 (Splaiul Unirii), I will definitely stay with Lux Apartments the next time I am in Bucharest. The unit is clean, modern, great view of the Palace of the Parliament, spacious, and the photos are an accurate representation of the accommodations. Razvan was very helpful in booking, providing airport pick up, and sharing useful local information. He gave me his mobile number where I could reach him, and made himself available if we needed anything. Lux Apartments and specifically Razvan offer a personal level of customer service that is rare to find and a great benefit to travelers.

The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you will need to cook and enjoy a nice meal. The balcony has a nice view of the Palace of the Parliament, and outdoor furniture for relaxing and eating outside. There are two bathrooms, and both were spotless on arrival. The unit has a nice 42" HD TV with a cable package that includes HBO and a number of English channels.

The building is new and within a luxury complex. The building has security on site 24 hours a day. There is a small market in one of the adjacent buildings that is a one minute walk away. The market has everything you would need from snacks, fresh produce, wine, beer, liquor, meats, frozen food, cleaning supplies, and any personal hygiene product you may run out of or forgot to bring. Though if you are going to be there for an extended period of time, I would recommend going to one of the larger grocery stores for better selection. The building is about a 40 minute walk to downtown (Splaiul Unirii Shopping Center) or about a quick 20 Lei cab ride.

I scoured the internet to try to find the best value in Bucharest. On paper I could not find anything that offered the level of quality and space for the price. When I arrived, the unit met or exceeded expectations. Lux Apartments is a great business, and they set the standard for apartment rentals. I have never stayed at a hotel that offers this level of value.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Lux Apartments? Share your experiences!