“excellent service, these guys are top notch” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lux Apartments

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bucharest
Lux Apartments
You added Lux Apartments to your Saves list
Calea Victoriei number 95 - 97, Bucharest 010068, Romania   |
Offers & Announcements
10% off room rate
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Brussels, Région De Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
“excellent service, these guys are top notch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I stayed in one of their apartments for 4 nights in the city centre. The apartement is ideally situated inside Lipscani. You have everything within 5 minutes.
I was extremely pleased with them, the young lad that came to handle me the keys, Razvan, was very nice. Everything was working perfectly, internet connection, TV, all the apartments features were in perfect working order (plumbing electricity heating etc). A very pleasant experience, I highly recommend them!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Peel en Maas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

The appartment was very clean, neat and complete. Also the company service is more then "just ok". The manager/concierge was helpfull when i aksed for a few hours longer stay (coz of later flight) and no problems in receiving and returning the key. The first company i'll check for my next visit is Lux apartments for sure.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Lux_Apartments_James, Guest Relations Manager at Lux Apartments, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to review our apartments. We were pleased to have you as a guest.
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Razvan was very helpful, he came to pick us up from the airport, showed us around the apartment to make sure we knew where everything was and how it worked. He recommeded places to go to as well as he picked us up and dropped us off at the airport when we had to leave and the deposit was returned with no problems.

The apartment is in a great location which is very safe. I walked back with my friend from the old town at 3:30 am! The apartment is nicely furnished. The only negative comment I have was the sofa bed is not comfortable so our third friend ended up sharing a bed with us as she couldn't sleep. The beds are a big size so this was not a problem.

I would highly recommend using Lux Apartments for your stay in Bucharest!

This review is for the 3 Room Apartment - Amzei Square / DownTown #4.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Thanks so much for your input and taking the time to share your review. We're happy your stay was so wonderful. And we're working on that pull-out couch problem! thanks.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

What can I say. If you walk into the building with your eyes closed you would think you we're in an upmarket penthouse with the decor inside.
Whilst the outside of the building does not look the best. It is only cosmetic and I never felt unsafe.
Once inside everything is great. Comfortable, every amenity and vet nice indeed.
Shops nearby and restaurants are good.
Would and will be staying here again

• Stayed September 2012
Spartanburg, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

This was my first trip to Bucharest. I personally prefer to avoid the touristy areas to get a better feel of how people actually live in Bucharest. I booked this apartment having found the website (www.luxapartments.ro). Razvan replied immediately. I also arranged for Razvan to pick me up from the airport. The airport can be a bit confusing, so I was glad to see him there to take me to the apartment. The apartment was just as it was in the pictures. I had a bedroom, living room, dining area, balcony, fully furnished kitchen, and bathroom. The building was also centrally located in the Old City which was super convenient for me, as I enjoyed walking through the Old City each evening for great food and drinks. Public transportation was also right nearby. Razvan was very helpful and goes way out of his way to ensure your comfort. He even gave me his cell number to call for any questions and offered many suggestions for food and entertainment. I definitely will book again with Razvan on my next visit in December!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

The apartment was really nice and in a great location. Razvan also went out of his way to make us feel welcome. Couldn't recommend this place more.

Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

I travel all the time on business, and this s by far the nicest apartment I've stayed in. If you're visiting Bucharest, this is where you want to stay.

Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Been to Lux Apartments? Share your experiences!