“A wondarful experience” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, European, International
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
“A wondarful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I`ve been there with my foreign friends and we had the best time of our trip. We meet there a friendly staff, the best cocktails and the freshest food ever!! I had Salmon (witch was practicaly moving in my plate :)- that fresh :). The men ordered ALL burgers (they had plenty of types), and the other girls enjoyed a range of starter. We didn`t expected to have such a blast of a time and to be treated that good. Definetly we`ll return to this restaurant, and bring more friends with us. Keep up the good work and see you all next time!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
HRC_Bucharest, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Hi Alina,

Thank you for your nice review. I am glad to hear that you liked our food and enjoyed your time here. Hope to see you back sometime soon.

All the best,

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
“Fun ambiance but artificial taste”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

HRC is a fun place to meet for a drink but the food is absolutely inedible.
Even the salads taste artificial.
The quality seems like that of Mcdonald's.
However, being located in Herastrau Park it is a great place to meet up for drinks.
Most of the waiters speak English fluently and offer a good level of service.
The terrace is nice when the weather is good.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
HRC_Bucharest, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant on Trip Advisor. Your participation is very valuable to us. Although I am pleased to know that you were able to enjoy the atmosphere during your visit, it is very unfortunate that you were not impressed with the quality of the food. I assure you that we strictly respect Hard Rock’s cooking recipes and standards and the ingredients are delivered by approved suppliers. One of our big concerns is to offer an unforgettable experience in the Hard Rock Cafe’s worldwide, because customer satisfaction is our top priority.
Thank you again for sharing your opinion with us. I hope you will visit us again on your next trip to Bucharest, so we can give you the true Hard Rock experience.

“Heart attack”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Pretty good "heart attack food " and decent service . Nice stroll through Herastrau Park if the weather`s good . Typical HRC ambiance and prices .Overall ,well worth a visit .

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hi Cornel,

Thank you for your visit and for taking the time to place your review on Trip Advisor. I am happy to know that your had a good experience in Hard Rock Cafe. Take care and hope you visit us again soon!

Kind regards,

“A very bad experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

Been here with my fiance to eat and wehad the worst experience ever! The food was rubish! We both went for the grilled chicken breast and i had brocolli and my fiance had smashed potatoes! The chicken felt like a spunge in my mouth and the potatoes didn't have any taste! But this isn't the worst part: when we got home my fiance couldn't move from the stomach cramps and could bearly go to sleep! I thought that i was ok but in the morning i had the same felling! I'm never going to eat there again!!!!!

Hi Horia,

Thank you for visiting us again. We are sorry you were not satisfied with what you ordered this time and for your unpleasant experience. Our dishes are prepared every day in house, using only the freshest and carefully selected ingredients and we strictly respect the food sanitation policies; therefore, we guarantee it’s of the highest quality.
If you decide to visit us again don’t hesitate to ask for the Manager on Duty to pass on your comments about our food or any other issues. We can then react right away to ensure you are satisfied with your visit.

Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania
“Not bad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

We went to hrc Bucuresti today and were not disappointed. Among Buc's best burgers. I tried also a huge sandwich with shredded pork which was good though a bit dry. Outstanding spare ribs. Vg american style desserts. Bill on the expensive side for Buc.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
HRC_Bucharest, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Patrizia,

I would like to thank you for your interest in the Hard Rock Cafe Bucharest. It is great that you have taken the time to share with our future guests your feedback about our restaurant. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the food and I’m sorry if the Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwich was a bit dry. Maybe the prices might seem high for some products but they only reflect the best quality of the ingredients and the large portions of our dishes, as you kindly noticed.
Please do visit us again to try another one of our Legendary Burgers. All the best and keep on rockin’!