“Ok, but...” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #50 of 161 Hotels in Bucharest
Milan, Italy
“Ok, but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Positive: near train station ( especially if u want to catch morning train), very clean, pleasant stuff, good price, some rooms great view! Metro just beside. You feel SAFE!
Negatives: kind of open space room. Not much wc privacy,but if alone or know the other well....perfect! Medium quality breakfast...but dont forget where u are!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Arad, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Thank you very much Hello Hotels Bucharest, I was very happy and pleased with everything ... I congratulate the management, all staff ... including Mr chef and the food was delicious ... you are wonderful ...LOVE YOU <3
Multumesc frumos Hello Hotels Bucharest, am fost foarte fericita si multumita de absolut tot ...Felicit conducerea, tot personalul ...inclusiv pe d-l bucatar si mancarea a fost delicioasa ...sunteti minunati

Room Tip: room 321 was excellent
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
ContinentalHotelsRO, General Manager at Hello Hotel, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and appreciations. It is very important for Hello Hotels team to know that their work is so much appreciated by our guests. I will send your congratulations to all the team.
I look forward to seeing you again in Hello Hotels.

Santa Rosa, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

This hotel is fairly modern and has the the basics needed for traveling. The rates seemed a little high for what I got. The rooms are sort of modern compartments for a quick nights sleep. The compartments are very modern and everything you need is right there. Parking is an extra fee and it can be very expensive. In fact, the fee for parking can be more than what you pay for your room. Discuss the parking situation before staying at this hotel.

The hotel is close to the railroad station and might be best used as an overnight flop spot. There are places to eat nearby, but the restaurant doesn't really have a full service place to eat. I was visiting Bucharest while on a 3 month long motorcycle tour and was recommended this hotel. Frankly, as I stayed there I constantly had issues and they were never really addressed by the management. I would find another place to stay the next time I am in this city. I might add that I informed the management that I would be writing a negative assessment of my stay there, but they did little to make my stay more comfortable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
ContinentalHotelsRO, General Manager at Hello Hotel, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Dear Mr David,

Thank you for your feedback about Hello Hotels. We would be more than glad to have you again as client in our hotel. I can assure you that my colleagues informed me about your requires and, as you know, we offered you a discount. Please consider us for your next stays in Bucharest and also, please book your reservation on our website where you can find very good prices. We will do our best to make your stay comfortable and we look forward to see you again.

Moe, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

This hotel is well situated to the train station and metro. The hotel was very clean the rooms while not very big were adequate for us , the towels were changed when left on the floor if you wanted fresh ones. The breakfast was good value for money. The staff were friendly and helpful, the WiFi worked well. On our second stay the room was slightly larger. I don't think value for money you could do better.

Room Tip: The higher floor room on level 5 was a little bigger it had a different setup but both OK.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Wellingborough
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

Great value, clean, faultless room. A little basic, but at this price, it's great. Staff were friendly efficient. WiFi worked everywhere, all the time. My towels were changed daily, and although the bed wasn't, it was made up. There's only 1 ac power point, so don't plan on charging / using, too many gadgets.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
ContinentalHotelsRO, General Manager at Hello Hotel, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you had a good time in Hello Hotels and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed here on a tour of Romania & Bulgaria, it was one of the best places
I stayed for value for money, modern hotel, clean, really nice rooms, like a better equipped Travelodge. Also in very good position for the train system.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
ContinentalHotelsRO, General Manager at Hello Hotel, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your appreciations. We look forward to welcoming you again in Hello Hotels!

Malaga, Spain
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

very small rooms (12m), no where to put clothes, you literally have to live out of your suitcase which you have to leave on the floor next to your bed. They do not change your towels or bed linen daily! !! They claim to change towels every 3 days and bed linen every 4. I stayed 5 nights and they changed the towels on 4th night and did not change the bed linen at all. Only toiletries provided is soap dispenser and toilet paper. shower is located in a cupboard where I think a wardrobe should be and is not very waterproof causing lakes on floor by need after shower which you Darenth use the total to dry up because it had to last 4 days. breakfast vey basic, the same everyday and often cold, at best lukewarm. wouldn't recommend it to anybody and it's not that cheap (39 euro +parking) only good point - very good wifi signal.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback. Indeed we are a low cost hotel with 2 stars services and, although these services are limited, we do our best to provide quality to our guests. We also provide extra services (as the daily exchange of towels and bed linen), but we charge an extra fee for that. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay in our hotel and I apology for the discomfort you had.

General Manager, Hello Hotels Bucharest

Been to Hello Hotel? Share your experiences!