Mali bar is a nice little bar, as the name says.
But it functions more like a restaurant.
We were there several times and we never disappointed (about taste and food , quantity is the debatable).
I'll try to remember everything that we tried there (not all at once)
- Bruschetta with quail eggs and asparagus = excellent
- Bruschetta with chicken livers and some salads = ok
- Hot and cold salad with grilled octopus or cod = excellent with lots of vegetables and excellent made octopus
- Shrimp in kadaif with chilly sauce = great but serving is too small
- Mini burgers = excellent but too small
- Fried smelts with tempura parsley, zucchini flowers, carrot leaves = excellent dish
- salad with goat cheese
- grilled shrimps
- " Mali bar " salad = super fresh vegetables. Ana Ugarković prepares salads in a special way.
Cakes are ok, but a variety of creams are very good.
It is necessary to order two courses. One is just enough to make you forget the hunger . If you are very hungry you should take three courses.
Generally, the food is great but it should be a little cheaper or the portions should be a little bigger
For two people you can not go below kn 300
If you own or manage Mali Bar, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.