This hotel is directly across the square from the Dom Sportova, so if you are attending an event there you can't get much more convenient than the Panorama. It's about a 15-20 minute walk from downtown Zagreb, but there is a pharmacy/drugstore attached the hotel and a few supermarkets close by.
The room we had was a good size. It was slightly dated, but perfectly clean. All the staff we encountered during our stay were pleasant and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Zagreb
- Four Points By Sheraton Zagreb Hotel Zagreb
- Four Points By Sheraton Zagreb Hotel
- Sheraton Zagreb
- Four Points Zagreb
- Zagreb Four Points
- Zagreb Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panorama Zagreb hotel, the tallest hotel building in Croatia, features 280 rooms and suites, functionally designed with a modern twist and panoramic view over Zagreb. Our guests, inspired by the experience of our hospitality over years, usually describe our hotel as comfortable and reliable. We proudly incorporated those descriptions into our tag line. We invite you to experience our warm hospitality and service quality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Panorama Zagreb Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.