“Great quality at low low prices” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Panorama Zagreb Hotel

You added Panorama Zagreb Hotel to your Saves list
Panorama Zagreb Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Trg Kresimira Cosica 9, Zagreb 10000, Croatia (Formerly Four Points by Sheraton)   |
Ranked #28 of 55 Hotels in Zagreb
Luton, England, United Kingdom
“Great quality at low low prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times and still enjoy the friendly atmosphere every time I come back. The staff always remember me and the type of room I like. The only downfall recently is they have come out of the Starwood loyalty programme which has always been useful. Rooms are very clean, breakfast could be better but overall a very good hotel and always a smile when you check in.

• Stayed March 2014
PanoramaZagreb, General Manager at Panorama Zagreb Hotel, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Dear guest,
We are very happy you have chosen our hotel as your destination in Zagreb. Thank you for complimenting our staff and the cleanliness, which is of utmost importance to us.
We know the importance of a good breakfast and the impact it has on how you are starting into your day and we'll do our best to improve it upon your next stay with us.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, it is truly appreciated and I will be sure to share it with my colleagues.
Until your next visit, best regards.
Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Reykjavik, Iceland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for two nights and I was very pleased with services i got there, Specially at front desk.Very nice hotel with friendly staff. all together quality hotel!I really loved my stay in Hotel Panorama.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
PanoramaZagreb, General Manager at Panorama Zagreb Hotel, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you for posting a review following your recent stay with us.
I highly appreciate your feedback particularly on your compliments on our staff .
I am glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and we hope you'll visit us again.
Best regards.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I stayed at the Panorama Zagreb hotel on a business for two nights.
First of all, the staff and service were fabulous, very polite and friendly, always on disposal. I got a room on the 16th floor with nice view on Zegreb city. The room is big enough ( bigger tham many 4 * hotels I stayed in Europe ). Also very clean. The bed is amaizing, the best bed I ever slept on, king size, big and heigh, all white with many pillows, great sleep! Also free WiFi ( good speed ), LCD TW with many channels, safe box, nice bathoroom, in good condition. Room is above 4* standards.
Breakfast was served in nice and charming Šestine Restaurant on ground floor. It was full buffet breakfast with very good selection of food and with good ingredients.
Lobby bar with nice terrace, very cheap. Good sandwiches and great choice of beers.

Location is also good, big parking, near city center, less than 10 min by car or taxi ( several private taxi companies, very chip )15 min by public bus. Bus station is just across the hotel.

This hotel is definitely excellent choice for stay in Zgareb, Very hood hotel for small amount of money.I stronly reccommend.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
PanoramaZagreb, General Manager at Panorama Zagreb Hotel, responded to this review, February 21, 2014
Dear guest,
We are delighted to read your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
We are glad you had such a wonderful stay. This is a great motivation for all of us to continue to provide excellent service.
We would be more than happy to welcome you again for another stay with us.
Best regrads,
Rugby, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for business meetings in Zagreb and had assumed it was a Sheraton (SBG) hotel but it is no longer part of this group! The hotel needs refurbishing although everything works and would probably be a 2 or 3 Star in other parts of the world.
The staff are friendly and helpful and the rooms are comfortable but the furniture and fittings are old and well worn! My bathroom had a poorly fitting shower unit, the air con did not work correctly and it was necessary to open a window to get a comfortable temperature.
Breakfast was very basic, help yourself and the coffee was 'stewed ' having been made earlier. The dining areas and bar are more like a McDonalds than a restaurant and the area lacks atmosphere. There are bars nearby and a large sports centre.

Room Tip: Rooms at the rear are quieter
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear guest,
Thank you for your review and for complimenting our staff and service.
We are sorry you didn't like interior of our hotel and we apologize that A/C did not worked properly. We have addressed this issue to our Chief Engineer and we have fixed the problem so we can clearly assure you that this won't happen again.
Regarding breakfast, I am really sorry to learn the breakfast was not matching with your expectations. We are always trying to hear our guests and we will continue to upgrade our assortments.
We hope we’ll have opportunity to welcome you again in our hotel.
Best regards,
Barcelona, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I stayed for one night in Panorama hotel and it was great.I was welcomed with friendly and helpful front desk staff.The room is nice and the bed is awesome,I must say.Breakfast buffet excellent with various choices.All together nice hotel with nicer staff,would definetely come back when I 'm in Zagreb.
P.s Free wi-fi...

• Stayed January 2014
PanoramaZagreb, General Manager at Panorama Zagreb Hotel, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your impressions with Tripadvisor readership.
We are very pleased to read that you had a satisfying stay with us and appreciated particularly the compliments on our service, staff and breakfast.
Our staff is always trying their utmost in providing our guests with the most personalized service possible, and we are always happy to see our guests return.
We hope for you to definitely come back very soon.
Best regards,
Hotel Manager

Been to Panorama Zagreb Hotel? Share your experiences!