I used to stay here quite often and think it is a great place. I once found a big bag of coke and one of weed hidden in my room. Took me 10 minutes to decide what to do with them.
* Hand them into reception?
* Hand them into the police?
* Sell them to friends in the city?
* Donate them to the maid?
* Consume them?
* Flush them?
Flushing seemed like the safe option and it still gave me a good story to tell at dinner.
I live in Sofia now and always send my clients and friends to stay there when they are in town.
- Also Known As:
- Anel Hotel Sofia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- LOCATIONCentrally located in midtown Sofia, Hotel Anel offers easy access to business, government and banking institutions as we as exclusive shopping areas, tourist attractions and the lively nightlife for both business entertainment and personal downtime. With it unrivalled proximity to the heart of Sofia and less time to commute guests can enjoy longer meetings with clients and business partners or just explore in depth the sites of the city without the hustle of time.CONFERENCE FACILITIESWith 8 meeting and conference rooms and 3 additional venues including a roof top terrace, Hotel Anel offers some of the best and most innovative facilities for any event in the Bulgarian capital. With more than 730 square meters (8000 square feet) of meeting and event space guests are provided with one of the premiere settings for conferences, seminars, annual meetings, board meetings, product launches, discreet business lunches, gala dinners, cocktail receptions, weddings and social occasions.RESTAURANT ANELSavour fabulous cuisine prepared by our dedicated and professional chefs who are inspired by fresh and healthy ingredients to bring a truly extraordinary and delicious meal. The carefully selected wines to accompany the dinning experience will capture the guests’ imagination. The soft brown interior with oil paintings from classical Bulgarian artist creates for the perfect ambience and style, which are further underlined by the floor to ceiling windows giving a quiet view of the surrounding city. Every night form 20.00h – 22.00h the restaurant features live music from our in house pianist.Capacity: 115 seats (with roof garden) Cocktail capacity: 140 peopleOpening hours: 12.00h – 23.00hTHE M BARTucked away right above the Reception Desk and overlooking the hustle and bustle of the street below M Bar is the quintessential meeting place for morning coffees, light and delicious lunches or dinners, healthy refreshments, alluring cocktails and other swanky beverages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Hotel Anel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.