The only downside of the hotel is that it is far from downtown ... and cand take a long time to go there during a regulat weekday.
If your plan is only to be there for business and not to go visit downtown too often, I definitely would recommend this hotel:
- rooms are very clean (and it's very rare that I say that).
- the hotel has all the comfort you can expect in the 21st century
- the staff is very helpfull and very nice.
I had a great stay there.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Sofia Hotel Sofia
- Holiday Inn Sofia Hotel
- Sofia Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm "Welcome" to Sofia's newest 5 Star hotel. Winner of the InterContinental Hotels Group ‘Best Newcomer Award’ 2008, the 'Building of the Year Award" and the InterContinental Hotels Group ‘Torchbearer Award’ 2009, 2010 and 2011 the Holiday Inn, Sofia features the highest standards of international contemporary design, comfort and service alongside unparalleled facilities in one of Eastern Europe's most vivacious, dynamic and charismatic cities.Enjoy the best of both worlds with extensive SPA and Conference facilities at the exceptional 5 Star hotel Holiday Inn Sofia, Bulgaria. Just 10 minutes from Sofia Airport and Sofia City Center on the hotel’s shuttle bus, the hotel is ideally located in the foothills of the Vitosha Mountains within close proximity of Sofia city centre.Winner of numerous international awards, the Holiday Inn Sofia is proud of its unrivalled levels of standards and services. The Holiday Inn Sofia offers 130 luxurious spacious bedrooms, including Executive Rooms and Suites, many with breathtaking views of the imposing Vitosha Mountain.The hotel’s extensive Conference & Banqueting facilities are unrivalled in Sofia, combining the latest technology with personalized service. Dedicated staff on our self-contained conference & banqueting floor will help to ensure the smooth running of your event in 11 state-of-the-art function suites with space for between 10-300 guests. The Holiday Inn Sofia provides a variety of gourmet dining experiences, ranging from a seasonal A la Carte menu or quality bar meals to a variety of delicious lunch and dinner buffets. We are certain you will enjoy the “Esprit Fitness & Spa”, including a 19m pool with separate children’s pool, indoor & outdoor Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam Room, Gym and Solarium, not to mention our numerous Treatment Rooms for those who prefer to relax and be pampered ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Sofia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.