“Great for business - excellent service!” 4 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   36 Atanas Dukov Street, Sofia 1407, Bulgaria   |
Ranked #24 of 124 Hotels in Sofia
Certificate of Excellence 2014
South Orange, New Jersey, United States
“Great for business - excellent service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks on business, and was very impressed at the level of customer service provided. The front desk especially will go out of their way to assist you. The accommodations were sufficient for business as well, and the includeded breakfast was high quality (at least by my American standards for hotel breakfast). My only complaint is that the fitness center opens far too late for a before-work morning workout (it opens between 7:30 and 8am, there is currently conflicting information). The information card in my room actually said 7am, so the first morning I went down to workout promptly at 7am, and when I found out I couldn't actually use the facility until 7:30am, I had to abandon my morning workout plans. Overall, however, I would certainly stay here again, and had a good experience.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
ParkInnSofia, Front Office & Revenue Supervisor at Park Inn by Radisson Sofia, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Hotel for your visit in Sofia.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your positive comments for our level of customer service and our Front Desk is a sign that our "Yes I Can" spirit is providing a memorable stays for our guests.

Your comments about the working hours of our Spa and Fitness is a topic on which we are working already. We will replace our information cards in the rooms, to make sure that the information provided to our guests is always up to date and is not causing any inconveniences.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback with all TripAdvisor users.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Park Inn by Radisson Sofia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Polish first
Bucharest, Romania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I don't have much to say about my one night in this hotel ; the hotel offers the right things for the money you're paying.
They'll have to do some repairings and to update the amenities in the rooms and also to make something to solve the ' bad smell '' in the bathroom due to poor drainage ( I had a room in the left wing from the reception ) .

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Andrea_Kaiser, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Sofia, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Dear deary2000,

I thank you very much for taking the time to share your impressions about Park Inn Sofia with the TripAdvisor community.

I assure you that your comments have been forwarded to the maintenance department and action will be taken to address the mentioned issues on drainage smell and bathroom aminities.

Your feedback is most appreciated as it is the source to future improvement of our services.
Should you wish to share any other comments about your stay, please feel free to contact me directly on andrea.kaiser@rezidorparkinn.com

On behalf of the entire staff at Park Inn Sofia I would like to thank you for chosing our property and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Sofia.

Andrea Kaiser
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

This hotel simply does have everything a business traveller needs to enjoy a stay from gymnasium etc to warm friendly staff who want to please. The restaurant was a great experience and my room was very well appointed.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
ParkInnSofia, Front Office & Revenue Supervisor at Park Inn by Radisson Sofia, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback with all TripAdvisor users.

I am delighted that you chose the Park Inn by Radisson Sofia Hotel and pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Positive feedback such as yours is a great motivator to the members of our team and please know how much we value it.

Once again, thank you for your wonderful comments and I hope you visit us again soon.

Bergamo, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a couple of days during a business trip. I had hard time remembering that I was in Bulgaria - everything reminded me of Scandinavia which I know well, having toured it for over 20 years.The staff were wonderful, the room spacious and elegant, the breakfast buffet rich and there was a decent swimming pool (plus a steam bath and a gym which I didn't use). The only minor objection I have is that the bed was too warm due to the synthetic cover stuffing which does not let the body "breathe".
The icing on the cake was the price I paid - it was cheaper than a bed & breakfast in my home town in Italy (subsequently I discovered that I had been very lucky - the next day later the price almost doubled)!
Highly recommended, provided you have a car - the hotel is quite far from any restaurants or the city centre. The area consists mainly of newly built office blocks.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
ParkInnSofia, Front Office & Revenue Supervisor at Park Inn by Radisson Sofia, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel when you visited Sofia and for the kind feedback shared with all TripAdvisor users.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Park Inn by Radisson Sofia, and thank you so much for your kind comments about the team, which I have shared with everyone. I am also pleased that you enjoyed the room and facilities.
We have noted your comment in regards with the sleep quality and will look for way to improve it.
I hope that we will welcome you back in the near future.

Athens, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. Basically it is a nice hotel with very spacious rooms, free internet access, delicious breakfast,friendly personnel in a good location which is both close to the city center and to the international airport and to my business.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
ParkInnSofia, Front Office & Revenue Supervisor at Park Inn by Radisson Sofia, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Hotel on your recent stay in Sofia.

I am glad to see you have enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind feedback has been passed on to the whole team and serves not only as a great motivator but also gives other travelers help to make an informed choice on their accommodation requirements.

I would like to thank you for this very helpful feedback and hope to welcome you back in Park Inn by Radisson Sofia in the near future.

Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I stayed at this hotel three nights in December using Radisson points. In brief, I loved this place. After having a rather negative experience at the Sheraton, Park Inn was like a breath of fresh air. The hotel seems to be newly renovated so the rooms were not only very clean but spotless. This is a model business hotel, and everything is set up for ease of use. Free internet, nice breakfast, well-equipped fitness center. The great differentiator though is the staff, who could not have been friendlier and more helpful. Every staff member I encountered was professional yet genuinely friendly, and service-oriented. A rare find these days. The only possible drawback is the hotel is not in the center of town. However, the new metro station is about a 12 minute walk away (downtown is three stops) and taxis to the center are fast and inexpensive. I liked Park Inn Sofia a lot and will stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
ParkInnSofia, Front Office & Revenue Supervisor at Park Inn by Radisson Sofia, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review and share it with all TripAdvisor users.

It is always pleasure to see that we have succeeded to meet your expectations. On behalf of the entire team I would like to thank you for the nice words.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back in Park Inn by Radisson Sofia.

Netanya, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for four nights. Basically it is a nice hotel with very spacious rooms, free internet access, delicious breakfast, fitness and spa center, friendly personnel in a good location which is both close to the city center and to the international airport. On the first night of my stay, I ordered room service which arrived only after 45 minutes even though they had promised it would be ready in 15 minutes. The food had gotten cold already. It is preferable to eat in the on-site restaurant where the food is quite good but the assortment rather limited.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
ParkInnSofia, Front Office & Revenue Supervisor at Park Inn by Radisson Sofia, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Sofia hotel and for the time taken to share your feedback!

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I do apologize for the inconvenience with the Room service. You can stay assured that your feedback has been shared with the relevant department and the issue has been addressed.

We will be looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back

The Management Team

Been to Park Inn by Radisson Sofia? Share your experiences!