“very good hotel I will be back” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   69, Bul. Hristo Botev, Sofia 1303, Bulgaria   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #9 of 124 Hotels in Sofia
Ra'anana, Israel
“very good hotel I will be back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

nice and clean rooms, very good service' friendly and helpful staff' close to city center and major attractions. good location for shopping and not far from airport. very good breakfast and even good coffee

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Gergana_Pavlova, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bristol Hotel, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review with TripAdvisor readers. It was real pleasure to reading it. Our team would like to thank you for your great words about BEST WESTERN PLUS BRISTOL HOTEL staff. We are all glad, you’ve enjoyed our breakfast and location as well. That’s why I would like to make a special discount for your next visit to Sofia. You just need to contact me: fom@bristolhotel.bg and we will do our best to make your stay unforgettable.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Nicosia, Cyprus
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

The staff at this hotel and restaurant were very helpful and had a good understanding of English. It was clean and tidy. The restaurant was fabulous, we found the food excellent and highly recommend it. It is a little on the expensive side but we felt well worth it and the locally produced wine recommended by the waitress was much better than I had expected so it was a pleasant surprise. The hotel is an easy walking distance to the sites in Sofia. We loved it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,
I am very pleased to hear that you had a good time in the Restaurant of BEST WESTREN PLUS BRISTOL HOTEL. It was a big pleasure for me to read that you enjoyed your time with us, because your feedback helps us to improve our level of services.
Let me take the opportunity to give you a special discount at the restaurant for your next visit. For reservation, please feel free to contact me: fom@bristolhotel.bg
Bulgaria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Just in the centre of Sofia. Good space of the rooms. Comfortable beds. Good food in the restaurant. Early check in and late check out. Good quality of service. I recommend this hotel with no doubt especially to business travelers.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 6th floor are with a sloping roof, so if possible, chose a room on lower floor.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review posted on TripAdvisor.com. For me it was a big pleasure to read your positive impressions about the location of the hotel, the food in the restaurant, room space and I am sure you will recommend BEST WESTERN PLUS BRISTOL as an excellent hotel.
Our team will be happy if you visit us on your next trip to Sofia !
Antwerp, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

3 nights in January for business travel.
Room was very good for the price I paid. Nice and quiet new material.
Only problem was the shower leaking into the bathroom due to some wrong construction there.
Clean and big enough. Good internet connection with secured wifi.
Lot's of channels on the television, many languages...
The asset of this hotel is the restaurant and the staff. Both are top quality.
The doormen where all very friendly and helpful to the extreme...
I conducted job interviews in the lobby and the lady from the restaurant and the doormen rearranged the tables so I could connect my laptop to a power supply... this is what I call Best Western top service :-)
Breakfast was good. the first morning I arrived a bit late and hot dishes where almost finished. The lady came to ask if I wanted something like eggs or sausages, they would make some more for me... I ate in the restaurant of the hotel 2 times and both times service was excellent and fast. Good quality food, I can recommend it.

Conclusion: I will come back to this hotel due to the excellent price/quality and friendly staff.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Gergana_Pavlova, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bristol Hotel, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience. Your feedback is very valuable to us, it helps us improve our service. I am extremely happy that you were satisfied with our service. Please take my apology about the problem in the bathroom. We always aim to satisfy all the needs of our guest as efficiently as possible and to fix all the problems as fast as possible. It will be a pleasure to welcome you in Best Western Plus Bristol Hotel on your next visit in Sofia.
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Great hotel. Helpful and attentive staff. Good breakfast. the hotel is very nicely decorated and the beds are really comfortable. Beautiful bathroom. We only stayed on night on the way to catch a flight, but we still enjoyed it.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your excellent review. Your opinion is very important to us and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at Best Western Plus Bristol Hotel. We will be happy to welcome you on your next stay in Sofia.
Olomouc, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

The staff were very helpful, they explained everything we need to know. The room was good and comfortable. Good breakfast and with a big variety of products. Parking outside but 24h surveillance. If I stay again in Sophia I will come back for sure.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Roi,
Thank you for your excellent assessment you have put at TripAdvisor.com. I am really happy to know that the staff managed to help you because all of them are trying to keep the best level of services. It was a big pleasure for me, to read that you enjoyed the room facilities and the breakfast as well.
If you decide to be our guest again, be sure we will try to make you feel like at home!
Pernik, Bulgaria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I can recommend you this hotel because of his perfect location(only 10min walking from the dead centre),excellent service,very kind and helpfull,stuff at reception,nice dishes and high quatlity service in the restaurant and very clean rooms indeed.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your excellent review posted at TripAdvisor.com. It was real pleasure for me to read that you enjoyed the hotel amenities and the service as well.
Your feedback is very important for us because it helps to improve our level of services.
I am sure you will recommend Best Western Plus Bristol Hotel and will be very happy to welcoming you again on your next visit to Sofia!

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Bristol Hotel? Share your experiences!