Great hotel with great location.
Not in the middle of the historic center of Sofia, but it is a 10-15 min walk (to Vitosha Blvd.)
Comparing to western properties, in is somewhere between 4 and 5 stars.
Renovated rooms are really nice and cosy, and you get separate bath and shower.
Service is superb, staff is very friendly and helpful.
Overall value is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Sofia has the perfect location in the heart of the city, opposite the Sofia Congress Centre (National Palace of Culture), surrounded by the South Park and overlooking the Vitosha Mountain. Hotel guests are near the commercial district and government offices. Boutiques, restaurants and nightclubs are within walking distance, while Sofia International Airport lies 13 km to the east, an approximate 20 minute transfer. With 245 rooms on 8 floors, equipped with the most modern in-room facilities, 2 Executive Floors and brand new Executive Lounge, Health Club with in-door pool and 24/7 Fitness by Precor, Hilton Sofia is the perfect choice of the modern traveler. Spacious, stylish and modern venues, resplendent with natural light, provide you with an unparalleled environment in which to work and relax. From the daily airport shuttle to the multifunctional meeting facilities, creative food service and elegant dining: enjoy the Hilton Sofia experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hilton Sofia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sofia Hotel Sofia
- Hilton International Sofia
- Sofia Hilton International