“Couldn't Ask For A Better Sarajevo Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 29 Activities in Sarajevo
More attraction details
Owner description: I am JADRANKA ŠUSTER, an experienced private licensed guide.The most popular tours are: Walks, panoramic, cultural, historical, religious diversity, hiking, villagesDaily trips Culinary workshop, Copper smith work shop, Language lessons ( BCS - Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian) War tour - Tunnel, mine fields, Museum featuring an exhibit "Sarajevo Under the Siege". All day tours - Mostar, Blagaj, Počitelj, Stolac, Radimlja, Srebrenica, Olympic sites Sarajevo '84.Tours in English, Russian, Czech Jadranka Šuster's "SARAJEVO TOUR" is the only legal tourist guide service with this registred name, authorized to provide local guiding services .
Brussels, Région De Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
“Couldn't Ask For A Better Sarajevo Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Jadranka Suster embodies everything that is wonderful about Sarajevo and the people of Bosnia. She has guided me and my groups on many occasions and we have never been disappointed. I've been with her for a typical walking tour of Sarajevo and to other parts of the region like Mostar. My most recent walking tour was scheduled to be two hours. Time flew by as Jadranka shared the secrets of the city and as I left I wished I had scheduled the three hour tour. She understands historical, cultural, religious, and culinary aspects of this very complex part of the world. Most importantly though she brings her lively and spirited passion for this city. She will not walk away until her clients are satisfied and many times has gone to great lengths in making sure that all aspects of my trips to Bosnia have been amazing. Countless times she has gone above and beyond to connect me with other Bosnian gems, trying to ensure I gain all I can from being here and rarely thinking of herself first. I have recommended her to family, colleagues and friends. I attribute a large part of my love for this country to Jadranka Suster.

Visited July 2013

• Turkish first
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“An outstanding woman and an outstanding tour or Sarajevo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

My wife and I and a friend took a tour with Jadranka Šuster who met us in our hotel for a walking tour of Sarajevo. We were surprised by her depth of knowledge of the history of her country and the war that she survived. She has a remarkable understanding of Bosnian culture and ability to explain it to foreigners. She is simply one of the best tour guides that we have ever encountered. Her E-mail: sarajevotour@gmail.com, tel. + 387 61 828 400.

Celje
“Best guide in Sarajevo and around...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

For many years Jadranka is guide for all our groups in Sarajevo and around. Evry trip in the city with her is nice experiance. She always find the right way to explain about citiy and her country, no mather what kind of group she has.
Urša Sreš, UI TURIZEM; Slovenija

Petaling Jaya, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
3 attraction reviews
“A memorable city tour with Jadranka”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

It was my first visit to Sarajevo and i thought it would be a good idea to take a tour of the city with a guide besides reading about the place from books and internet. i found jadranka from a list of names and liked what i have read about her. And indeed i was glad that i have chosen well as she is very knowledgeable about the history of the city from days of yore till the present times - Even down to the little nooks and corners of the city which would have been bypassed by normal tours. A definite thumbs up for her services.

Slovenska Bistrica, Slovenia
“No reason to say no!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Anyone, who want to see Sarajevo from the right side and get in touch with it, must go with Jadranka. She is professional, precise, original, she touches the soul!
In my 18 years experineces, the best local guide in Europe!
So, no reason to say No!