“A Must Do” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 29 Activities in Sarajevo
More attraction details
Owner description: Hello and welcome to Sarajevo 2013. Im Neno, born and raised in Sarajevo. I want everyone to experience real Sarajevo regardless of budget and with me as Your guide You will. I will be Your Sarajevo magnifier and with me as Your guide You will experience Sarajevo up close. I will show You must see attractions and You will hear the most interesting stories. If You want personal tours and to walk in small groups then my tours are perfect for You. On my tours You will not only learn about the city, You will probably make at least one new friend.
Manchester, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“A Must Do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

A walking tour with Neno is the best way to see Sarajevo. As it was low season we emailed Neno and he did a tour for just myself and my boyfriend. It was so insightful and interesting. Neno is very knowledgable and speaks perfect English. Definitely a must do in this great city.

• Turkish first
Saarbrucken, Germany
“A must do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Our tour with Neno was my most favorite walking tour ever! I am attending to free walking tour in every city I visited as long as I can but I have to admit that the tour with Neno was far more impressive than all the others. He has extreme knowledge about the city and recent history. This was all I expected from my Balkan tour and thanks to Neno I achieved it. Also luckily it was not a high season so 2 of us were the only ones and had chance to ask any questions and chat more about the city and world in general. He just told everything we need not more not less. It was great to see the city from his eyes.

n ireland
4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Neno is a very enthusiastic and friendly guide. The tour gave us a great introduction to the centre of Sarajevo. He is very passionate about the city. We would certainly recommend this tour.

Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic -- a definite must-do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Neno spent nearly three hours taking me around Sarajevo and I learned so much in that short space of time. He's very friendly, which immediately put me at ease. And his passion is genuine -- he loves his city and wants visitors to know all about it, not just the recent dark history but all of its past. I quite happily tipped him 20KM (about $15 CAD) -- I figure I've paid more in admission or for other tours but got much less out of them -- but the tipping is optional or pay what you can.

Unless you already know Sarajevo quite well, I'd say this is an essential part of any visit. I did the tour when I first arrived, which really informed the rest of my stay.

I can't rate this experience highly enough.

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Great guy, great 1/2 day trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

The three of us had a great experience this summer having had the chance to be guided through Sarajevo by Neno. Knowledgable, fun, and full of anecdotes. Recommended!

Visited July 2013