“Great little restaurant, good ambience and diddy little kitchen” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Yugoslavian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Great little restaurant, good ambience and diddy little kitchen”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Recommended by a colleague to try To Be or Not To Be, it is very small, run by two ladies. Good simple menu, great value, great ambience. I had the home made spaghetti which was very tasty. Colleague had steak, looked perfectly cooked. All the food made to order is prepared in the tiniest kitchen I have ever seen in a restaurant. Worth the visit.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
“To be for sure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Located in the old city down one of the alleys, this small restaurant is run by two ladies- one cooking and one serving.

The food was amazing! We sat inside and watched the cook prepare our food on the spot- it really added to the vibe of the place! Although the portions were really big, it was so good that I would have licked the plate had I not been in a public place. I had the spaghetti with veggies but everything the chef prepared looked amazing. The lady serving us was also very friendly and helpful. I will definitely come back here if I happen to land up in this beautiful city again!

Johannesburg
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My friend and I tried to find this restaurant earlier in the day but for some reason couldn't locate it. In the evening we somehow stumbled across it and how lucky we were. The mood and ambience of the place is great. The food was fantastic and the service was great. If I were to go back to Sarajevo I would eat every meal there. Highly recommend!!!

Manchester, United Kingdom
“To be To be - its meant to be!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Litterly the best meals I have ever had out. After a friend living in the city introduced us, we went back twice more. The skills of the staff here are amazing - one chef, cooking from fresh all meals ready at the same time.
Really interesting menu as well - Satay steak delicous as were the basic dishes like the rissoto. Just go!

• Visited April 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Absolutely Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

My friend and I stumbled across this place after wandering around Sarajevo looking for food. I am sooo glad we found it! The food is amazing. A very small establishment (two tables inside, a few tables upstairs & weather permitting 2 or 3 tables out on the little patio out front) but that's what makes it so amazing. All of the food is made to order by this adorable woman in a tiny little kitchen. The food tastes as good as your mother's cooking! It was so good that we ate lunch there and then came back for dinner that same day! Between the two of us we had the chicken curry, the spaghetti with tomatoes (simple but absolutely delicious) & then she even agreed to make a vegetable version of the curry. Great prices and huge portions. I highly recommend this place!

• Visited May 2013