“Probably Tirana's best” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Juvenilja (prane shkolles 11 Janari)

Juvenilja (prane shkolles 11 Janari)
Sami Frasheri, 2, Tirana, Albania
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Pristina, Kosovo
“Probably Tirana's best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Went to this restaurant with a few doubts, as I had not seen enough reviews over the internet about it. Had a night only to spend in Tirana and I did not want to get dissapointed on my choice.

I was interested for sea food and good wine, and that was exactly what I found there. From appetizers, to main food everything was fresh. I tried the delicious salmon and octopus 'carpacio', grilled mushrooms, and the fish sote which was nothing but delicious.

The service was great. I was surprised about it because in Tirana's most restaurants the service is below average service.

Make sure to visit. I doubt you will end up dissapointed.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Amazing food, fresh fish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have been to this restaurant today for lunch. Having gone on purpose i would never regret! Amazing! I was welcomed by my waiter (wich amazingly spoke italian, my language), a very polite young guy! After a quick look at the menu i wanted to take the fish soup but he told me they just made a fresh unusual soup of the day wich wasn't on the menu: tomato, salmon, shrimps. While i was waiting for the soup he came with a basket of rosemary "focaccia" just for appetiser and it was AMAZING!. The soup didn't take very long to come and believe me or not, it was the best soup i have ever tasted in my life, the fish was evidently very fresh and tasty! After 2 min i ended my soup i had my "seafood risotto" wich was enormous! I only ate half and again it was delicious. To finish i had a wee coffee....guess how much? only over 1000 leke......unbelievable price to eat fish wherever in the world!!!!! Definately going again!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Been going to the restaurant since 1998”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Great restaurant with a great waiter that has been there for years. The pizza is exceptional and better than most. Go for the liter of beer with your pizza! Great combo

Tirana, Albania
“Perfect old place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

this restorant/pizzeria should be considered an icon of Tirana. It has been there for more then 10 years now and still has the some fashion and wonderfull food and I always like to go there time by time being it for a piece of exellent pizza or to enjoy a galls of wine with my wife and freinds. the service is exellent and the waiters are always attentive and ready to suggest you the fresh things of the day or any traditional dish you would like to taste.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Edmonton, Canada
“So much more than pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

We almost walked past as the sign said pizzeria, glad we stopped. We had a lovely meal there . A warm welcome at the door is a nice way to start the evening . Local red wine was good, food was hot and fresh. Service was outstanding.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere