“No1 in Tirana” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 359 Restaurants in Tirana
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Il Gusto opened in April 2010 and slowly has become one of the best restaurants in Tirana. A comfortable environment, with a Mediterranean brush in every detail which will impress you by offering moments of relaxation. Our gourmet cuisine with delicately prepared dishes from our experienced chefs, will transform your visit into an unforgettable culinary experience. Our wine cellar offers a wide variety of French, Italian and Spanish wines for an imaginary tasting travel into the most famous producers of Mediterranean wines.Our location is beyond perfection. We are located behind the twin towers, surrounded by a colored wall of flowers, away from the noise and close to the most important government buildings like PM’s office, the Parliament etc…If you think that too much talk is excessive, you can always visit us and check for your self. You’re welcome.
“No1 in Tirana”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

I have been in Tirana several times fir work purposes. I believe this is the best seafood restaurant available in Tirana. Great staff and great chef! Im definitely coming back.

Visited June 2014

• Polish first
Tirana, Albania
“Must visit restaurant in Tirana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Well located, good arrangement inside, very clean and very good communication with the staff. Recommended for both fish and meat menus.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Geneva, Switzerland
“Amazing experience !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

If you have doubts about this place, don't... just go you will have an amazing experience.
Indeed, everything in this restaurant was just amazing. Starting from the service till the food. The food is wonderful, we had starters which were delicious as well as pasta with sea food which were so tasty and delicious as well. The open white wine of the house was perfect and at a good temperature. Regarding the service, I have to mention that we felt very respected and the waiters looked after us. We even got a very nice apéro as a welcome drink for free as well as a limoncello at the end of the dinner. To top up this great experience, the house gave to every table for free some slices of very fine Porscuitto freshly cut. We will love to go soon again to this place.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best restaurant in Tirana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Im still amazed about this restaurant. The food, service and interior was just excellent. I can not recommand any special dish because I tried many of them and was happy every single time. If you are in Tirana then this is the place you should have your perfect dinner. Greetings from two girls from Estonia! :)

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Venice, Italy
“Best sea food I've ever had and amazing service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I'm not generally a fan of sea food which leaves me with a bit of a problem here in Tirana.

This though, was amazing. I would easily put it in my top 5 meals ever and definitely my best sea food meal.

The service was impeccable, the surroundings were extremely comfortable, the wine was lovely (a very good range) and I think you can tell I enjoyed the food.

Visited July 2014