The hotel is located in the center of the city within very easy walking distance to many of the main sites. We arrived with no reservation and were still able to find a room to accommodate our family of three. A cot was provided to accommodate our third person. The room was spacious and appeared very clean, however my one complaint was that I left the hotel with a multitude of bug bites around my feet and ankles.
Free Wi-Fi access was available in the rooms, but the signal was better in the hallways and lobby. The included breakfast had a great deal of variety and excellent service. The wait-staff was quick to notice and empty cup and offer a refill or to clear away empty plates.
- Also Known As:
- Tirana International Hotel And Conference Centre
- Hotel Tirana
- Tirana International Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tirana International Hotel & Conference Center is located in Tirana City Center; next to Tirana Municipality, Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Defense, Bank of Albania, National Museum, Opera House and Art Gallery. Meanwhile, several Embassies and business institutions are within a walking distance.Accommodation in one of our 166 rooms and suites is a unique experience. Most of the rooms offer a magnificent view over Tirana Center. Wireless internet access is provided for free in the Hotel rooms and also in the whole building. Gym, Sauna and Swimming Pool are offered for free to our Hotel guests.Spa Center offers the largest and the most complete range of equipment in the city combined in a very nice and welcoming quiet environment. Everything for a complete relax: Gym, Sauna, Swimming pool, Turkish Bath and a variety of massages services from professional physiotherapist.“ La Pergola” Terrace Bar Restaurant serves traditional Albanian, as well as international specialties. Breakfast is served on the same Restaurant“ La Pergola”, whose terrace gives to our guest the unique chance to enjoy breakfast with a breathtaking and fabulous views over Tirana main Square.To complete your entertainment, Tirana International Hotel has recently opened “Rock Stock” Nightclub. The most well-known Albanian artist, Eneida Tarifa, Elton Deda and many others perform Live selected music of various musical trends: pop, rock etc.Tirana International Hotel & Conference Center is the only Conference Center in Albania. It offers 11 conference rooms with modern equipment and capacities up to 500 participants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Tirana International Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.