“Great ” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Sivota, Greece
“Great ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

With one word Amazing !!!! We were 20 persons and the service it was quick and amazing ! We eat fish.... What can I say ? Amazing everything was great ( and I have to tell that I prefer meat ). The place is very clean and I loved the design( very warm and friendly)! I suggested that if u will visit tirana u definetly should visit this restaurant

“One in a lifetime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Without doubt, it was the best meal we have ever experienced in our life. The quality of ingredients, execution, presentation, taste, service and atmosphere just excellent! Food is artistic and cooked to perfection. Word can't describe the experience, you just have to be there to enjoy it!

“Incredible food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

My friend and I were walking pass this restaurant and decided to try it. It had absolutely amazing food! I will definitely recommend it to anyone who visits Tirana. The service was also impeccable - will definitely come here again!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Souzas, SP, Brazil
“Very Fancy Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

We were seeking a place to have dinner not far from our Hotel Theranda. I found Otium listed somewhere & looked in and decided to dine there. We were quite early & had the restaurant to ourselves. There was no menu but the owner suggested several items & a special wine, which we enjoyed.

This is a first class restaurant and fairy expensive. But for a splurge it is worth it.

Visited April 2014
Ashford, United Kingdom
“Wonderful culinary experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

Our host was wonderfully attentive and knowledgeable of the entire menu, giving recommendations along the way. We had two huge salad platter starters one with truffle oil which was gorgeous. We then had garlic mushrooms which were also amazing. All of our main meals were delicious and as described, my partner believes the lamb in a Lebanese sauce is the best lamb dish he has ever had. The cheesecake and brownie are a must for dessert!

• Visited February 2014